Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

CAC Company Registration - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / CAC Company Registration (759 Views)

CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days / Accredited CAC Agent: Company Registeration (Pay after Registeration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Company Registration by Daomaster(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good day, I want to register my company via the CAC online portal. However, the options there are too much and I can't find one which perfectly describes the type of company I want to register. I plan for the company to be a technology firm, involved in web and software based services and on ground activities such as constructions etc. The closest I can see is the software development, web design and intranet development. However, it doesn't entail possible on ground activities we would also need to work in. Thank you very much for your contribution.
Re: CAC Company Registration by superman1073: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Daomaster:
Good day, I want to register my company via the CAC online portal. However, the options there are too much and I can't find one which perfectly describes the type of company I want to register. I plan for the company to be a technology firm, involved in web and software based services and on ground activities such as constructions etc. The closest I can see is the software development, web design and intranet development. However, it doesn't entail possible on ground activities we would also need to work in. Thank you very much for your contribution.

Hi,you can visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3093715/company-formation-nigeria-q/1#57353491

and similar ones on NAIRALAND, for better understanding

You are not limited to only one line of business,you can still add similar ones.

(1) (Reply)

Earn N500, 000 Monthly In This Business / Good News: Mini Chinchin Cutter Is Here / Abakaliki Gold Rice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.