Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? (673 Views)

Apiary Boost Offers Premium Bee Food Supplements Online / Why Don't You Save Your Gas / Why Don't Nigerians Eat Vulture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by biyiwyle(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Before I started my journey into food as a chef, I never believed in the use too except I'm sick or I'm not eating well.

Food Supplements are products made from natural food extracts, dehydrated fruit or even synthesized in other to improve our health and balance our diet.

In Nigeria where very few bother to eat right and we develop lots of ailments like obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and heart related diseases due to this... We should be the one using these supplements.....

So Why are you not using Food supplements and multivitamins?

Your answer is necessary so we can conclude our research... grin

Re: Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by thorpido(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
You mean that think fufu or eba with ogbono or egusi soup no get enough vitamins?
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
What kind of nasty generalization is that so you know about 200 million Nigerians and all of them don't take food supplements? O ga o! undecided
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Actually a lot of Nigerians use supplements...most even abuse it.
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by chii8(f): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
I don't, but I am afraid if not abusing it
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by uzoronwusa: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Do you have %100 natural supplement from food for sale?
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Take Food Supplements And Multivitamins? by biyiwyle(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
uzoronwusa:
Do you have %100 natural supplement from food for sale?

No. I'm not selling any. It's a research. If you are not using, tell us why!

(1) (Reply)

Funny! The Cake She Ordered VS What Was Delivered / . / Watch: How To Make Tigernut Pudding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.