Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 (1059 Views)

Tronsmart element T6 Portable Bluetooth Speaker For Sale / TRONSMART Element Mega Bluetooth Speaker Available For Sale @20k / Big Bass Intuitive Loud Tronsmart Element Mega Bluetooth For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
I have literally been stuck in a hard place, can't decide which I should buy. If you have used any of them before or better still the two I would really appreciate your review and guidance on which to get.

I heard the T6 has mad bass and the Mega is very loud ( I just wanna know the difference in the bass between the two). I'm personally a big fan of bass but if the Mega packs an okay bass I think I'd like to go with it.

Thanks
Re: Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
!!
Re: Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by wizzy89(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Come & buy my Oontz Angle 3 Plus, Google it. Great sound. Like new with all accessories @15k firm
Re: Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na so una broke reach niii... No response since
Re: Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by charlesakhen(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
I own 2 Tronsmart Mega... And I can tell you for sure that it's really freaking loud in a good way. It's base is fine with small distortions around 75% volume. It's mind blowing when you connect two tronsmart mega using tws. You get 80 watts of pure magic

My advice... Buy both if you can afford it.

Just so you know, in Addition to the two I own, I also have a small tronsmart splash and an Anker soundcore 2.

2 Likes

Re: Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
charlesakhen:
I own 2 Tronsmart Mega... And I can tell you for sure that it's really freaking loud in a good way. It's base is fine with small distortions around 75% volume. It's mind blowing when you connect two tronsmart mega using tws. You get 80 watts of pure magic

Just so you know, in Addition to the two I own, I also have a small tronsmart splash and an Anker soundcore 2.

Tanx
Re: Tronsmart Mega Vs Tronsmart T6 by Themaths(m): 1:28am On Apr 05, 2019
The Tronsmart Element Mega and the Anker SoundCore, which will you say is better?

charlesakhen:

(1) (Reply)

Open Box Macbook Air (2018) / Old Facebook Accounts For Sell / Chip Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.