Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE (3212 Views)

Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE Silver Color ***541571 / ❌❌SOLD❌❌SOLD❌❌Foreign Used (clean Title) 2018 Toyota Camry LE @N9.7M / Foreign Used Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry LE @N9.7M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by choocboi: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Looking at the comments even a serious buyer may may be disappointed by your statements because you are rude.

5 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
choocboi:
Looking at the comments even a serious buyer may may be disappointed by your statements because you are rude.

Another poor man
Pls more money, less english
Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by computerboy: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jannus:

You must be very stupid, who gave you permission to post on this page and how did you even get that vin number when I did not release it

grin grin grin

LWKMD... Funny guy

2 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by charles009(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Zombie, ebe like say you dey new to nairaland.
Cosplay go soon tell you the amount wey u buy this scrap. 16.5m mumu. Ole, thief, Onye oshi.

We go pursue you comot nairaland, idiot

3 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Compliant(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jannus:

You must be very stupid, who gave you permission to post on this page and how did you even get that vin number when I did not release it

GUY YOU THINK YOU CAN SCAM PEOPLE IN THIS AUTO SECTION? YOU ARE WRONG

KINDLY HIDE YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED

7 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by ianq: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
leuelliot:

My Kidney!! Hahahaha!

Lol...my own kidney...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by asamwababy: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
OP have you had any banana today?

You are just a stewpid monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by charles009(m): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2019
ianq:

Lol...my own kidney...lol.

My lungs lol

2 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by legalwealth(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Gehn gehn! grin grin grin

They must hear it this 2019 and beyond! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by legalwealth(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Jannus:

Poor and frustrated man, do you know what car is? Can you even buy mercedes talk less of benz

It is let alone not talk less. Thank me later! !!

3 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by legalwealth(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Story don change. grin

Funny thing is that the 2018 Camry SE goes for about $18k with mileage under 20k miles. Clean title. That's 13M at most.

This accidented car shouldn't be more than 10m, tbh.

No need of you racking your brain.

Let us even forget that airbag has been deployed. I believe that he factory fixed it in abroad and as well changed the door and not panel beat it.

Let him tell us what the car cost him starting from the price he bought it, fixed it and shipped it to Nigeria and then add 30% and 2% as I stated on https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers.

If he likes he should lie and as well drop hyped cost, God is watching him in 3D.
Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
legalwealth:

No need of you racking your brain.

Let us even forget that airbag has been deployed. I believe that he factory fixed it in abroad and as well changed the door and not panel beat it.

Let him tell us what the car cost him starting from the price he bought it, fixed it and shipped it to Nigeria and we that add 30% and 2% as I stated on https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers.

If he likes he should lie and as well drop hyped cost, God is watching him in 3D.

Are you not the one that was crying that a sharp guy finished him because of simple 400 thousand, pls you don't have to add mouth here

Just for your information the bidding was won at 17 thousand dollars. The price is negotiable for serious buyers only

3 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by chidi2pus(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2019
you must be a fool to think the mighty hand of cosplay would pass over you angry
Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by legalwealth(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2019
Jannus:

Are you not the one that was crying that a sharp guy finished him because of simple 400 thousand, pls you don't have to add mouth here

Just for your information the bidding was won at 17 thousand dollars. The price is negotiable for serious buyers only

SMH! Must I be buying your ripping-off car before I can drop comment?

I pity anyone that will want to do business with you because I can see that you are not only dubious but also lack character.

For your information, it is over 850k and he is not your so-called sharp guy but a dubious and ripping-off one just like you.

In case you don't know, wealth without/void of character is and means NOTHING! !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Jannus:

I'll eat my foot if this car was sold for 17k at the auction.
Car was sold with 16,592 miles on it.

A salvage car with such damage probably auctions for like 60% of a clean titled one. You definitely didn't buy this car for more than $12k.

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by loadedvibes: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Lol.. this thread legit cracked me up.. jannus be like how did you get the VIN when I didn't post it.. grin

17 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Cosplay: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
chidi2pus:
you must be a fool to think the mighty hand of cosplay would pass over you angry

Sentiment acknowledged, but let's refrain from tempting the authentic Almighty. I'd rather not find out what it feels like to be smitten smiley.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Cosplay: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jannus:

HeavenlyBang:

I'll eat my foot if this car was sold for 17k at the auction.
Car was sold with 16,592 miles on it.

A salvage car with such damage probably auctions for like 60% of a clean titled one. You definitely didn't buy this car for more than $12k.

13 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by loadedvibes: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cosplay:

Lol.. hahaha jannus come and see something o.. cosplay ain't done.. I thought you said bid was won at 17k what are we seeing here?

5 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cosplay:

Oh well, guess I was wrong. grin grin
OP continues to build on his reputation of lies, though. grin

4 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by ianq: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74846392:
Lol.. this thread legit cracked me up.. jannus be like how did you get the VIN when I didn't post it.. grin

I hadnt laughed so hard in quite a while, im telling u. That sh1t right there is comedy gold. jannus is apparently new here cos he doesn't know cosplay.
This is hoping he learns a bit more integrity in this here great auto section of nairaland as cosplay shall not grow weary.

5 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74846975:

Lol.. hahaha jannus come and see something o.. cosplay ain't done.. I thought you said bid was won at 17k what are we seeing here?

You must be a bastard

1 Like

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cosplay:

So what? Can you even afford 100 thousand naira for 1 tyre?

1 Like

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by ianq: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cosplay:

Sentiment acknowledged, but let's refrain from tempting the authentic Almighty. I'd rather not find out what it feels like to be smitten smiley.

I mean, look at this dude!
I remember saying this once b4, i guess my sentiments remain the same- dude should be president of the FRN. If he is nigerian ie.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by loadedvibes: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jannus:

You must be a bastard
your own is just to be throwing insults up and down.. you haven't answered one single question on this thread intelligently and you want to sell a car here. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74847429:
your own is just to be throwing insults up and down.. you haven't answered one single question on this thread intelligently and you want to sell a car here. Smh

Funny thing is that the guy is likely just a hungry middleman who doesn't even know anything about the car.

5 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by loadedvibes: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Funny thing is that the guy is likely just a hungry middleman who doesn't even know anything about the car.
I agree

1 Like

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by sauceEEP(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
I can't stop laughing, see bursting.... thumps up cosplay.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by diportivo: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
thebigkendo

be here

or

be squared grin

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Compliant(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
@OP pls cover your face in shame

you must be new in the auto section

this 2019 we shall expose all scammers in the auto section

3 Likes

Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by thebigkendo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
diportivo:
thebigkendo

be here

or

be squared grin

Hehe I was here grin
Re: Accident Free Clean Title 2018 Toyota Camry SE by Bamibello(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Jannus:

So what? Can you even afford 100 thousand naira for 1 tyre?
Can you afford a good phone? Screenshot your nairaland profile and post. Damn sure you’re using a cheap android phone. Poor slowpoke. I’m very sure you’re nothing. Post proof you’re not a middleman...write your name on a paper and take a pic of the paper on the steering wheel of the car. If you can’t do this then you’re a miserably poor lowlife middle man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2005 Tokunbo Camry LE Selling Cheap / #SOLD Toyota Camry 2007 / 2003 Toyota Ka ma ri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.