Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users (64844 Views)

Opay Shocks Workers With 16-day Salary Pay For January / Twitter Users Who Requested For Donations Turns Out To Be A Fraud / Hilarious Replies By Star Times User To Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=Nanosecond post=74815222][/quote] Really?? Thanks... Going to my archive....
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Donzion77(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
T
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by sanerugwei: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
This one transformation is more than 10 years o.. shocked shocked

More like 10 centuries....from 1100AD to 21st century civilization.... grin grin
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Femziecarlos(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Holy Mary Mother of Jesus.....
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Bonnywest: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Satan66:

It's 2018 you still believe in rapture?
When are you gonna outgrow your fairy tale

HEAVEN is REAL
JESUS is COMING AGAIN

HEAVEN is REAL
JESUS is COMING AGAIN

HEAVEN is REAL
JESUS is COMING AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by otolorinola(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mariamo pada d'olosho. eeri nkan. Mariamo ti di Mary Jane. Olosho ni lekki.

Tekibiirrrr!
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by otolorinola(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vickky2121:
Lol. She's not a muslim . She's my good friend

Look at life, bird of the same feather. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yes my fellow Agriculturist how is the business going great right, I bring good News to you as a Land seller I have good acres of land to sell.
The lands can be used for both crop and livestock production. Also it can be used for feed and other Agriculture niches production.
To buy the lands at very cheap prices reach me on 08058005848,
You can reach us through our email platform:
EGAPSrealestate@gmail.com and ask of Ayomide.... Thank you for your interest.

Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Antoeni(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank God she has seen the Light
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Vickky2121: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
otolorinola:

Look at life, bird of the same feather. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

You're a big fool. I'm a guy + Jane is a very nice girl
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by tsephanyah(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Satan66:

It's 2018 you still believe in rapture?
When are you gonna outgrow your fairy tale
. Maybe my comment don’t want to interact with you, either. Grow up
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Amina2019: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
let her be. as long as shes happy with who she is and what she has become, i dont think anyone has a right to judge her. alot of people are sad in what may see like a "perfect" life but cant be open about it cause of backlashes. we need to respect peoples opinion
Bigmugu:
A Muslim Twitter user, @mztuara shocked fellow users on the platform after she shared her transformation photos as part of the #10yearchallenge .

The lady had many especially the Muslims praying for her ,following her unrecognizable transformation .

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/muslim-lady-shocks-twitter-users-with-her-10yearchallenge-photo/

Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by mankan2k7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is d winner of the 10 years challenge, follow by risky Bob who change from man to a woman
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Trip440: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Y'all come on. First of all her name is seen, Jane. Second of all, that is not the same person. She probably making some joke shit. And she doesn't give a Bleep either.
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by godliman: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
She has sin the light and abandoned boko haram grin grin
which kind light? she moved from one darkness to another.
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by otolorinola(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vickky2121:

You're a big fool. I'm a guy + Jane is a very nice girl

Be carful of what you wish for, because you might actually get it. All in full.
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Rextizz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by godliman: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Antoeni:
Thank God she has seen the Light
which kind light? may be black light.
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by fortunechy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
From being black to white.... from Using Dudu Osun to Caro white....... From Darkness to white...........

God will punish whoever that initiated this uselessly useless #10challenge
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=obontami post=74812624][/quo te] U too wicked ooo
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by 7victor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by westjoy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin Jane the terror

Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Satan66(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bonnywest:

HEAVEN is REAL
JESUS is COMING AGAIN

HEAVEN is REAL
JESUS is COMING AGAIN

HEAVEN is REAL
JESUS is COMING AGAIN
It's being 2 centuries.
2 world wars.
Slaveries
Diseases
WE DONT NEED HIM.
HE IS NEVER COMING, HE NEVER. EXISTED.
get a brain!!
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by Satan66(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
tsephanyah:
. Maybe my comment don’t want to interact with you, either. Grow up
I should grow up?
Am not the one who believes that's there's some big guy in the skies watching over us.
Re: Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users by tsephanyah(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Satan66:

I should grow up?
Am not the one who believes that's there's some big guy in the skies watching over us.
I don't ever want to be involved with a man who has a Nairaland account. The emotionally-manipulative, duplicitous, no-integrity mor0n amongst you are to thank for that.

Give yourselves an uppercut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.