Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos (40153 Views)

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Man Who Dressed Like A Woman To Steal Panties Got Nabbed In OSCOTECH, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by larryking540: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Almaiga:

You are right. And those guys are fond of intimidating, hard working Youths with their wealth. The Government need to do alot to put an end to this.
The government kw how to put an end but just intentionally turn deaf ear to d situation, ,americans are finding way to cub frudulent act by verifying properly b4 sending any transaction out but nigeria is d opposite, ,,and it's a pity
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
omoelerin1:
Let them get your pant, you will know how e de go
I'd give you mine for free to use as experiment.
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Slynation:

hmmmm.... aunty u sure??Am not into that shit but do u know I know at least 1 or 2 people who can buy ur pant for 200K? if it's fake as u claimed then goan sell those pantie to them and make cool dough grin
And those people you know, how many Benz do they Own?
They might not be buying those panties for the reason you think.
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Slynation(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
chiefqueen:

And those people you know, how many Benz do they Own?
They might not be buying those panties for the reason you think.
The same way they clean pu-C with handkerchief for ritual purposes, panties has been an alternative method, mind you pant rituals has always been there, buh the activities of yahoo-boiz created much more awareness and made the format popular, I'am just telling u so u can secure ur panties because u sounding adamant about it,so u mean to tell me attacking of buses just for the purpose of collecting female pants alone is rubbish? shaaah a wise man once said "You won't know the effects, until it start affecting you"
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by SirLakes: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
They won't change, shuda served them jungle
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Slynation:

The same way they clean pu-C with handkerchief for ritual purposes, panties has been an alternative method, mind you pant rituals has always been there, buh the activities of yahoo-boiz created much more awareness and made the format popular, I'am just telling u so u can secure ur panties because u sounding adamant about it,so u mean to tell me attacking of buses just for the purpose of collecting female pants alone is rubbish? shaaah a wise man once said "You won't know the effects, until it start affecting you"
Lol.
The devil needs to smell pussey too before he can give you money.
All your need to be a successful internet fraudster is to be smart. All this talk about pant and juju is nonsense.
If you believe that crap you'd believe anything. I don't blame you, you're a typical African man.
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by omoelerin1: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
chiefqueen:
You mean it?
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
chiefqueen:

Is it white or pink?

Ah beg lemmie have it
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by femi4: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lizilicious:
And that's why I don't wear panties anymore...
nice excuse not to wear one...kontinu
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
they should be the one burning not the pants
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by uuzba(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Almaiga:
The Youth in Edo no longer want to work. They only want to make money overnight. Funny enough, the society applaud them when they make money comes.
The shine-shine pictures of flashy life styles that they have seen on social media has scattered their thinking.
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by uuzba(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
SirLakes:
They won't change, shuda served them jungle
Sidon behind phone screen and condemn other Nigerians. Well done. No where in the world is there a death penalty for stealing.
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
好的
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by HyconMojo(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Slynation:

hmmmm.... aunty u sure??Am not into that shit but do u know I know at least 1 or 2 people who can buy ur pant for 200K? if it's fake as u claimed then goan sell those pantie to them and make cool dough grin
Lol...This is hilarious . But what if na the same person get the whole 5 pants? Maybe the guy dey talk 5 different panties from 5 different people
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by kpokpo1(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Olalan:
Jungle justice should have been served on them so as to serve as a deterrent to others

Animal like you
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2019
HyconMojo:

Lol...This is hilarious . But what if na the same person get the whole 5 pants? Maybe the guy dey talk 5 different panties from 5 different people
Me i don't know about that o... G-guys will have a perfect answer for this
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Slynation(m): 1:37am On Jan 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Lol.
The devil needs to smell pussey too before he can give you money.
All your need to be a successful internet fraudster is to be smart. All this talk about pant and juju is nonsense.
If you believe that crap you'd believe anything. I don't blame you, you're a typical African man.
OK......
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by SirLakes: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2019
uuzba:

Sidon behind phone screen and condemn other Nigerians. Well done. No where in the world is there a death penalty for stealing.
Like they stole the pants to wear, sniff or masturbate with it.

Sidon there wink
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by Pat081: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Chizuru01:
Evil Children.

Afonja has never been useful for once in life. Which one is stealing women pant kwa??
sorry 4 nine months ur mother carry u in her womb, if not u will not b comment like a fool
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by mercyland93(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lizilicious:
And that's why I don't wear panties anymore...

Beauty, so what do u now wear?
Re: Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos by AfroMighty(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chizuru01:
Evil Children.

Afonja has never been useful for once in life. Which one is stealing women pant kwa??

so Agonjas own Edo state now...Borrow sense if you have none.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo) / Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.