Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

::: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ::: (1867 Views)

Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / Interstate Passenger Transport Business / Setting Up A Bakery/transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::: by hakunajay(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2010
:::
Re: ::: by alanwhite: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hello I am ready to give you a loan of maximum 500,000.00 naira and i can only do this after we meet, discuss. There will be no upfront fee. There will be colateral. The monthly interest rate is 10%. Call me on 08035752596 and we will talk. If i give you for example 500,000.00 naira, i expect you to be paying the sum of 50,000 monthly until you pay me back the money
Re: ::: by hakunajay(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
@alanwhite- i'll call you asap! Thanks bro.
Re: ::: by afosoft: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2010
When you fanally start your transport business, in oder to make maximum profit, use a fuel saver product. With little money, you can save upto 15% of your fuel consumption on every trip. visit www.addnsave.com or call me on 08038636142. This product work and I am the African representative of the Manufacturer.

Also any one intrested in becoming a distributor, there is 100% profit on this business as a distributor and you can start with little capital.

Most youth are looking for 8am - 5pm Job because they are lazy and can think on taking something good to do,

www.addnsave.com or call me 08038636142 if you will like to start a business of your own with this. Nigeria economy is dependent on oil & gas and you have your customers everywhere you turn to for this product.

Good Luck,

Re: ::: by alanwhite: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2010
I AM RECEIVING MANY TEXTS AND EMAIL AND I NO LONGER KNOW THE GRADUATE WHO I REPLIED THAT NEEDED A LOAN FOR A 18-SEATER BUS
Re: ::: by hakunajay(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2010
:::
Re: ::: by naijacutee(f): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2010
It is very impressive that you are thinking on your feet and not waiting for jobs to fall from heaven, and taking the bull by the horns. I cannot offer you a loan, but I would like to know what transport route you are thinking of serving. I'm starting up something in the future, where I will need to contract out regular transportation of some items through a small business like yours. My address is in my profile - please leave me your contact details, and I will like to keep in touch after you start the venture. I wish you all the best.
Re: ::: by hakunajay(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
naijacutee:

It is very impressive that you are thinking on your feet and not waiting for jobs to fall from heaven, and taking the bull by the horns. I cannot offer you a loan, but I would like to know what transport route you are thinking of serving. I'm starting up something in the future, where I will need to contract out regular transportation of some items through a small business like yours. My address is in my profile - please leave me your contact details, and I will like to keep in touch after you start the venture. I wish you all the best.
I

(1) (Reply)

Buy Melor(egusi) Machine Cracker Or Breaker / Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire / Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.