Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Stop Hanging On Moving Vehicles, Frsc Tells Political Campaigners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Hanging On Moving Vehicles, Frsc Tells Political Campaigners (249 Views)

Gunmen Attack Campaigners For APC, APGA Parties During Rallies In Anambra, Kill / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) / We Don’t Have Power To Arrest Hate Campaigners –military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hanging On Moving Vehicles, Frsc Tells Political Campaigners by Mrsulay: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
The Federal Road Safety Corps, Nasarawa State
command, has called on politicians to stop their
supporters from hanging on moving vehicles to
minimise the risk of road accidents.
The Sector Commander, Faustina Alegbe, told the
News Agency of Nigeria in Lafia, on Wednesday
that FRSC was worried over the menace, which
could also endanger other road users.
Alegbe said the FRSC was compelled to file an
official complaint to the state assembly to address
the issue.
She said so many lives were being jeopardised by
politicians and their supporters who were hanging
on moving vehicles and going about for political
campaigns. Alegbe said the FRSC was concerned
about the development and urged all political
campaigners
to make their safety a priority observing road safety
and traffic rules.
She said the corps had also in the letter
expressed its displeasure with the way politicians
were defacing road signs with posters. The
commander said lack of a clear view of road signs
might confuse the driver and could lead to road
traffic crashes.
He said: “We have written to the state assembly
and all political parties that we

https://your-notion..com/2019/01/stop-hanging-on-moving-vehicles-frsc.html
Re: Stop Hanging On Moving Vehicles, Frsc Tells Political Campaigners by jeremylawrence(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
good afternoon guys, please I need help on how to earn a little income to sustain myself in school. am currently a 200level student studying Theatre and film studies in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am still yet to pay my school fees and have been doing some menial jobs around my neighborhood. please, help me out.

(1) (Reply)

Man Apprehended While Trying To Buy Goods With Fake Alert / Ohaneze Kicks Against FG Livestock Plan / Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.