Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Document Upload Error On CAC Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Document Upload Error On CAC Website (2959 Views)

Change Your Business Status On Cac Website From "Inactive" To "Active" / Registering Business On CAC / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document Upload Error On CAC Website by kudus94: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Please I need someone to help. I am at the last stage of business name registration. But i keep getting this error while trying to submit.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in C:\Apache24\htdocs\docupload\functions.php on line 34

None of my files exceed 100kb. So I don't think that should be the problem. I saw someone seek comments on the same issue on Nairaland last year October, the person claimed to have been eventually able to submit, but he did not explain how.

CAC's phone numbers are not going through, neither are they replying mails.

If you have faced this issue before, and have been able to get your way around it, please share how you did it.

Re: Document Upload Error On CAC Website by kudus94: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
I solved it. I failed to choose an originating office.
Re: Document Upload Error On CAC Website by Seaen(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Document Upload Error On CAC Website by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 31, 2019
TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM , JUST SELECT THE ORIGINATING OFFICE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ON TOP (JUST BELOW AVAILABILITY CODE).
Re: Document Upload Error On CAC Website by manbi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Which originating office do i have to choose. The branch nearer to me? I have been encountering the same problem.
Re: Document Upload Error On CAC Website by Jayess: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please how did you guys compile your Means of Identity of Directors and Secretary. Did you just put it together using ms word and convert to PDF simply or there is a different way you did it?
Re: Document Upload Error On CAC Website by conerstone23: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
I get Querried many times, am really frustrated of the whole Process.

(1) (Reply)

Nospetco And Others / Sales And Installation Of Vehicle Windscreens And Side Glasses / Please Help Me Convert Men's Shoe Size 40 To USA Men's Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.