Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans (34963 Views)

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by okaynigeria: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Adekunle Gold has finally confirmed the wedding between him and his better half, Simi.

The "Orente" coroner shared a lovely note to his fans in an email announcing their unoin.

He said, they got engaged in 2018 and finally tied the knot in January 2019.

Adekunle Gold also said Simi has been with him since 5 years ago and she said "YES" to his marriage proposal.

Read the email below:

The song and video of "Promise" which he was referring to in the mail has already been published on OkayNG.

Listen to the Audio HERE | Watch the video HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZBrx_H-yA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by InfernoNig: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2019
What is he confirming when we already foretold the relationship will end in marriage since they started. Bro if to say you nor marry her, I for flog you myself. BTW HML

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by TopNotchdecor(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Okay, next

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by gossipmama(f): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2019
We don hear
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Anas97(f): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Congrats to dem

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Adekunle Gold has finally confirmed the wedding between him and his better half, Simi.
He confirms it?!
Funny !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by bcomputer101: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2019
okay
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Dcaliphate(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
How they managed to keep us guessing till they finally married remains a mystery. They really tried.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by elclassical(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
I wish u guys d best #birikwanu

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by daroz(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by vicoloni(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
This fellow is deep. His thoughts and songs are poetic.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by charlsecy(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Happy married life.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by bennynaza(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Don't care about those who say she ain't fine. I would love to make love to her voice.

No disrespect to her husband

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by engreo(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
May God bless their union
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Onlinealaba(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Girlfriend of 5 yrs shocked.. wow..happy married life man

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by TheMainMan: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Happy married life smiley smiley smiley

if anyone mention falz angry
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Miracle4Sure: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Great
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Good one Ade
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Baw2: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Why him they tell us now after them hide them self for the marriage we never still cee wedding pissure make e for continue the secret na........mr Beyonce
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by lollytk(f): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Congratulations to you guys, may God bless your union tongue.i love the fact and maturity of making your marriage private, abeg keep your marriage from social media . tongue

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Akinola2543(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
God bless there union
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
I wish Funke ad the rest of them wee be patient like Simi
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by GSteve001(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
.Good morning. Let's design your professional logos.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by gbonty(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Nice
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by cardoctor(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Why was it a secret?
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by lonelydora: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
We don't want to hear again since you refused us seeing your wedding pix
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by bedspread: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
On behalf of the Eagles (CU) we say Congratulations to Simi and Her hubby...

May your Marriage life be Blissful forEver
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by bukatyne(f): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2019
vicoloni:
This fellow is deep. His thoughts and songs are poetic.

As in.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Hoodbilonia: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2019
abegi

ugly shiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) / Jamal Adebayo "Isbae U" Loses father / Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.