Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Money Scamming Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Scamming Fraud (1189 Views)

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Dear sir, most respectfully I request that one Nigerian guy scammed my money .He pretending as a girl USA cetizin and using fake ducoments to scam money and told me I'm studying in obafimi owolow unevirsity osun state Ile ife. He always begging and insist for financially help and told me I'll come Dubai for job I'll return your money back. He told me I'm helpless I need financially help for school and immigration issue. He sent fake documents for that after I checked that in Nigeria embassy in UAE that was fake. I sent whole transaction him through western union exchange. His name adewale elufedijin phestus. He is study in federal pholyticnic Ede. His family and relatives live in ilobu omo ades hous. He blocked my whatsapp number and he deleted the Facebook account name when I detected his real face. My name is Mohammed Rahim. I'm working here in Abu Dhabi UAE now.

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Hoodbilonia: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
nigerians are cursed
everyone born in naija na guy man
i was duped by an asian picker of 7000$
af come over it
last last d money go finish
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by adebayo3449(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Too sad
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2019
The guy duped my money around 3million Niara. His name adewale elufedijin phestus

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2019
The adewale elufedijin phestus who scammed my money. His photos

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2019
The fake documents he was using for scam.

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Adewale Elufadejin Phestus was using fake ducoments to scam that's photos here.

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2019
The money transaction papers I sent him on his fraud name.

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rahim008: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2019
More same transaction papers I have

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
What do you want now?
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Hoodbilonia: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
hez still living in slum qnd hanging out with ugly guys and smelling bleached afonja girls
disgusting.
take his name to shrine and invoke his spirit to accept
spirit of death
y u dey waste time
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Torg77: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rahim008:
Dear sir, most respectfully I request that one Nigerian guy scammed my money .He pretending as a girl USA cetizin and using fake ducoments to scam money and told me I'm studying in obafimi owolow unevirsity osun state Ile ife. He always begging and insist for financially help and told me I'll come Dubai for job I'll return your money back. He told me I'm helpless I need financially help for school and immigration issue. He sent fake documents for that after I checked that in Nigeria embassy in UAE that was fake. I sent whole transaction him through western union exchange. His name adewale elufedijin phestus. He is study in federal pholyticnic Ede. His family and relatives live in ilobu omo ades hous. He blocked my whatsapp number and he deleted the Facebook account name when I detected his real face. My name is Mohammed Rahim. I'm working here in Abu Dhabi UAE now.

You dumb people first of all you have no business sending money to someone you never met. You are the greater fool and scammers use fake pics all the time so please be very sure before u post pics online so u don't end up posting pics of an innocent person and put their lives in danger

1 Like

Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Torg77: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rahim008:

You think say american Toto go come meet u for Dubai LOL you probably have a wife and kids. You got are a Arrow lol
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Rebornhombre: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rahim008:

If you do have the information you usedbto send money yo him, you can get him. Don't worry yourself much. Transactions to bank accounts are traceable.
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by Happyfela(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Gosh, you are Gullible
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by ebuka10box(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Was serious when I emphasized on the fact that education is dead ,everybody wan do wire wire or G. I blame the government cos sometimes life pushes you to the wall with no other alternative
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by ebuka10box(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
nigerians are cursed
everyone born in naija na guy man
i was duped by an asian picker of 7000$
af come over it
last last d money go finish
How did it happen
Re: Money Scamming Fraud by sotall(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Arm Robbery In Ejigbo, Lagos / Pablo Escobar: United States Frees Crime Partner, Carlos Lehder / Celebrities Who Died On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.