Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed (2268 Views)

Akon Visits Amina Mohammed In New York / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
Amina Kenku and Taiwo Agboola celebrated their union on the 3rd of July 2010. The couple met through a mutual friend and discovered they had lots in common – one being that they both work in the marketing communications industry for advertising agencies. As they built their relationship, both Amina and Taiwo knew in their hearts that they were meant to be and indeed it was to be so as Taiwo proposed to Amina in a beautiful and romantic way.

The night before her big day, Amina held a fun-filled henna party for all her close female friends and family. With a red and gold theme, all the ladies looked great as they were adorned with beautiful henna. The bride Amina shone the brightest as she was decorated with special henna and looked gorgeous in her iridescent purple outfit paired with a diamond necklace.
. . .

Photos

Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2010

Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
Lady is cute, so is the man.
What tribe/Religion weds like this? Plus, what's with the drawing on her skin? undecided
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by mafolayomi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
Missy B:

Lady is cute, so is the man.
What tribe/Religion weds like this? Plus, what's with the drawing on her skin? undecided

they both look good. i wish them every every that marriage has got to offer. beautiful things i mean
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2010

What are they putting in her hand eh? shocked

Boobi eh!!!  grin

Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
mafolayomi:

they both look good. i wish them every every that marriage has got to offer. beautiful things i mean
Likewise smiley
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by philip0906(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
Thought a thread already exists 4 this?abi is there a price at stake? undecided
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Thought a thread already exists 4 this?abi is there a price at stake? undecided
Your head is the prize. cheesy cool
Link to the thread? undecided
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
Are they celebs in naija? Who r they grin grin
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by philip0906(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
Missy B:

Your head is the prize. cheesy cool
Link to the thread? undecided
here is d link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496291.0.html
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by yme1(f): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
Missy who are they?
i think that is the fulani way of getting married altho am not sure.the indian's also practice that form of wedding tho,the drawing and all that stuff
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by parislomo(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
please who are they?

Btw, looks like a fusion of Hausa and Yoruba (Muslim)
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by MissyB1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
jay bee:

Are they celebs in naija? Who r they  grin grin

y me:

Missy who are they?

parislomo:

please who are they?

Erhmm . . . I wish I know.  cheesy
Celebs? I don't think so.

philip0906:

here is d link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496291.0.html
I see!
I wasn't aware. . . .Una super moderator can now lock this thread
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
i only recognize Meshida Lawal the makeup artist she so pretty
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by denzel2009: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
Amina Kenku. . . . I know her very very well! So happy for her!
Re: Blissful Love: Amina Kenku & Taiwo Agboola Wed by Nayah(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
I think the mix indiano hausa is really cute, I do really like the Henna in the hands, very beautiful wedding, and this girl proves "chubby" women could be very very beautiful and elegant

(1) (Reply)

Ama 2010 Pics Inside / EXPOSED: Nigerian Female Pop-star Pays $85,000 For Angelina Jolie Lips!!! [PHOT / WOW! Freda Edewor Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.