Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? (2703 Views)

How Are Estate Surveyors And Valuer Interview Like? / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by Ladapo(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2007
Please who can tell what diamond bank's interview is like?

Thanks.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by sw: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
Ladapo, i thougth u said u are a manager at one of the branches of First Inland bank, how come now u are looking for another bank job at Diamond bank undecided U Liar lipsrsealed
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by Ladapo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
I am sure you are mistaken. This must be a case of mistaken Identity, I never said that in this forum or on any other forum and a few peeps who know my antecedents can testify to this, so pls,don't soil my image. I don't lie and I don't have to,not to you or any other person for any reason.

Thanks.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by Ladapo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
I am sure you are mistaking. This must be a case of mistaken Identity, I never said that in this forum or on any other forum and a few peeps who know my antecedents can testify to this, so pls,don't soil my image. I don't lie and I don't have to,not to you or any other person for any reason.

Thanks.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by tglaz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
the interview comes in two stages.i thing i m very sure of is that the interview is meant to test the level of your perseverance.all the best. wink
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by jumah(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
ladipo,i have been called 4 interview? pls let me know becos i wrote the lagos test and yet to be contacted of interview date .though,i have been notify of passin d test.pls reply tru, so4p2000@yahoo.com or on08054577145.best of luck!
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by jumah(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
pls,i haven't been invited 4 interview.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by ablavi: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2007
hi i also wrote d test on d second,was notified of passind the test and tld dat they wud get in touch soonest.hvnt heard from dem,heard Ladipo has been invited,wats happening?cos dey said everitin wud hv been ova in 2wks mam.i think am goin 2 call their HR department.014626663,u can call just 2 be sure.though i believe they will call us since we passed d test.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by adesong: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2007
Please kindly notify the house whenever u r called for the interview so that we know cos I also wrote the test n got a msg that I'll be called soonest for the interview bt av nt heard anytin yet altho my phone has screen problem n thereby making it difficult to read text msg, so pls kindly notify the house on any latest devpt abt it altho I guess its this election palava that's delaying it. Goodluck. Thanks
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by serialeco(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2007
ladapo, you have to know a lot about about the bank. such things as the year it was incorp, the year it started active service rendering, the price of its IPO, the current price of its share in the cap. mkt, the mission and vision, the name of the MD/CEO, you must also be very familiar with ur CV. finally, in addition to dressing v. coperately, you must be able to answer basic questions in your field of study.
good luck.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by chiziteihe(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2007
Diamond bank interview is simply a test of your confidence, composure, temprament and to discover if you re "trainable" How ever your mode of dressing is very important, if u dont ve a suite, go and borrow one and for the guys, u re required to be clean shaven. The ladies re not expected to wear anything that goes beyound their knee or to wear anything that exposes their toe nails.
The interview is in two stages, the first stage is to look at ur credentials and ask u some basic questions in ur field of study, if u re unlucky u could also be pushed around in this stage to see if they can work u up. @the secound stage my people! expect anything "but" no matter how bad they make u fell always wear a smile and never show it. Be honest with what ever question they ask u, even when they ask u if the suite u re wearing is a borrowed suite and u know u borrowed it, just tell them u did, i know its funny but it works.
I believe all of u that were invited will make it, i wish u all the best.
But dont forget to "PRAY" before u come for the interview. All the best

1 Like

Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by Sunlord(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2007
Good analysis chiziteihe, keep it up friend, Regards!
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by adesong: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2007
Please av u been invited for the interview sequel to the test of 2/3 of April Please get me informed I MISSED SOME TEXT MSGS ON MY PHONE SO AM NOT AWARE WHETHER AV BEEN CALLED ALTHO AV GOT THE TEXRT THAT I WILL BE CALLED SOONEST. PLS HELP

Chooky n others could u please get me inform if u av been called for the interview I missed some text on my phone so I would'nt know whether av been called altho av got the text that I passed n that I will be called soonest. Please get me informed Thanks.
Re: What's Diamond Bank's Interview Like? by jumah(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2007
is anybody in the house knows how wemasec test look like pls i need to know, God bles

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Interview Questions / Get Free Original Antivirus , Protect Your Pc From Viruses / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.