Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist (39014 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by kingharzy: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
Pictures or i don't believe. . .
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by kingharzy: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
Pictures or i don't believe. . .
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Seandisputed(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
this is exactly what I discussed yesterday.
All those girls rejecting me, may you all face this soon
C'mon don't be stupid.

No girl owes you a relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Iceman2017(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
You are very stupid to say this rubbish!
What do you have to offer?
Nnah go and make money and stop praying stupid prayer. Who want to date a broke Nigga like you?

3 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Triangles1(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2019
If it's not a karma then destiny. One thing must kill a man
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2019
ojuu4u:

I doubt if you guys used to read/follow up stories before you comment
Were you there when your so-called nice guys were disturbing her?
This is a lady that he had been dating for years and well known by his family that they are dating,for a deputy gov daughter to be dating son of unknown bricklayer, what a humility !

For once try not to shift blame from criminals
forget the matter is son of a bricklayer, some girls will rather leave a responsible son of average family but goes for a bad boy from wretched family.
6packs, tall, hefty looks, big & long thing, ability to pound very hard for more than 30mins non stop & other irrelevant qualities is what most girls want. and hey, am not trying to blame the girl in anyway. btw, I read the story from day 1
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Ayobami7(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ojuu4u(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

forget the matter is son of a bricklayer, some girls will rather leave a responsible son of average family but goes for a bad boy from wretched family.
6packs, tall, hefty looks, big & long thing, ability to pound very hard for more than 30mins non stop & other irrelevant qualities is what most girls want. and hey, am not trying to blame the girl in anyway. btw, I read the story from day 1

It's story of responsible girl they posted and not those who run after Worldly materials, let us learn how to comment according to posts and stop being judgemental

Meanwhile under normal circumstances a normal and reasonable person Will always go for good and better things, even you , your own prayer is God to crown your efforts and makes you best among your peers

4 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
You are wrong, go n work hard bro

if a girl reject your offer, look for another girl.

you can't force a girl to love you

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2019
ojuu4u:

It's story of responsible girl they posted not and not those who run after Worldly materials, let us learn how to comment according to posts and stop being judgemental
OK, I've heard.

but mind you, she was believed to be at school when she's actually with her bf
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ojuu4u(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

OK, I've heard.

but mind you, she was believed to be at school when she's actually with her bf

That's what I ve done during my teen years, you too, you have done/doing it
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2019
ojuu4u:

That's what I ve done during my teen years, you too, you have done/doing it
No sir, I don't have any gf during my teen years. I'm not kidding although my parent caged us

above all, may God lead our females to the right men and protect them from the den of irresponsible men
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by dominique(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:
I am sure a responsible gentle guy want this girl and tried all his best to get her but the girl choose the bad boy, most naija girls tells you they love bad boys.

RIP to her

Very stupid statement. Did they write bad boy on the boyfriend's forehead? Most people with murderous tendencies don't look it, your close friend could be a serial killer and you may not know it.

2 Likes

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Kingjames(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2019
were is the hair now

mitchew
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2019
dominique:

Very stupid statement. Did they write bad boy on the boyfriend's forehead? Most people with murderous tendencies don't look it, your close friend could be a serial killer and you may not know it.
I'm not your mate so watch your tongue grin

Don't be too emotional, and hey intelligent people understand my point

make your point without insult.

Seun Osewa, caution this girl o grin
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2019
dominique:

[s]Very stupid statement. Did they write bad boy on the boyfriend's forehead? Most people with murderous tendencies don't look it, your close friend could be a serial killer and you may not know it[/s].
obinrin at'eyin to lasan lasan grin
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ojuu4u(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

No sir, I don't have any gf during my teen years. I'm not kidding although my parent caged us

above all, may God lead our females to the right men and protect them from the den of irresponsible men

Ok, you want to proof you have not asked ladies to pay you visit before?

Let me tell you bitter truth,
soooooooooooo many atrocities females committed largely caused by we males (good and bad) we do put pressure on them to do it to proof they love us, but some foolish and criminals will misuse/misinterpret it. Though, on many occasions the ladies would now bcome expert on their own

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by OgaBuhari: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

she was believed to be at school when she's actually with her bf
for real?
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
ojuu4u:

Ok, now you want to proof you have not ask ladies to pay you visit before?

Let me tell bitter truth,
soooooooooooo many atrocities females committed largely caused by we males (good and bad) we do put pressure on them to do it to proof they love us, but some foolish and criminals will misuse/misinterpret it. Though on many occasions the ladies would now bcome expert on their own

never before!

but you are right about many things done by ladies caused by men.

hmmm, God made us to be their remote control
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by OgaBuhari: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
dominique:

Very stupid statement.
them no go ban this one now because say na mod. They posses some sort of immunity.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Which one is public hair again?
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by IYANGBALI: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2019
dominique:

stop banning me o
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Oruemu(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
So she no dey shave before?
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Every human being have the tendency to commit any crime no matter how responsible he is
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Athena4: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:
I am sure a responsible gentle guy want this girl and tried all his best to get her but the girl choose the bad boy, most naija girls tells you they love bad boys.

RIP to her
So in other words. Good for her abi? What makes you think the man she was with didn't seem good, cool and responsible?
Also stop assuming that you know what"most naija girls" love.Everyone is different.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by dominique(f): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:
I'm not your mate so watch your tongue grin

Don't be too emotional, and hey intelligent people understand my point

make your point without insult.

Seu.n Osewa, caution this girl o grin

No intelligent person will ever reason with the rubbish you posted. What is intelligent about blaming a victim of a cold blooded murder? Does that remotely make sense to you? A former deputy governor's daughter dated a struggling guy way beneath her class and he ended up taking her life and somehow she's to blame? If that's not a stupid comment then I don't know what it is.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by AFONJACOW(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Samade7:
Ritualists on rampage.
No, Afonjas on rampage
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Athena4:
So in other words. Good for her abi? What makes you think the man she was with didn't seem good, cool and responsible?
Also stop assuming that you know what"most naija girls" love.Everyone is different.
No, only an insane man will say such words and when you read my last sentence you will see where I wish her eternal rest.
the only message here was that ladies should be careful with the type of men they moved with, be honest with their movement. If you follow the story very well, the lady in question told her parent she's going to school but traveled to meet her boyfriend. I hope you get my point now
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by yesloaded: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
dominique:

[s]No intelligent person will ever reason with the rubbish you posted. What is intelligent about blaming a victim of a cold blooded murder? Does that remotely make sense to you? A former deputy governor's daughter dated a struggling guy way beneath her class and he ended up taking her life and somehow she's to blame? If that's not a stupid comment then I don't know what it is[/s].
bla, bla, bla...
breath in deeply then breath out gently, come back to my post and read it or better still ask any intelligent person around you to explain my words to you if it is too difficult for you to understand. The point here is not all about the boy is from poor background or rich background but girls should be careful of the type of men they moved with. Her parent thought she's on campus whereas she's with her bf.

The fact that you replied with frustration will not let me change my words or apologize to you, if you are pained you can hit your phone on the wall.

Your insult doesn't move me rather it shows your level of intelligence is still amateurish
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Emaco130: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
These murdering case is going out of hand in these country
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by ameh99: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lazy youths every were looking for fast riches....

So sad sad sad sad
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Hoodbilonia: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
i cant wait for mt ex to be used for rituals
u cant bite the hand that fed u
yesloaded:

RIP to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Nathaniel Damilare Hezekiah Killed In Ibadan (Photos) / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.