Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? (6077 Views)

Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! / Why Your Blog Or Application Is Being Rejected By Adsense How To.fix It / Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by flimzy24: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
What can one do when adsense application Is rejected or banned on grounds of graphic contents.
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Deicide: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Came here to read comment, don't know shit about Adsense cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Pabloosas(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Here to learn
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Deicide:
Came here to read comment

Read and go.
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Deicide: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
writerights:

Read and go.
we all eventually do that undecided
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Deicide:
we all eventually do that undecided
I brought mat grin
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Sanchez01: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Investigate and replace all copyrighted images. Another alternative is to source your images from less popular blogs that painstakingly design illustrations themselves.

In all, avoid culling images from big, popular blogs/websites.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by theoldpretender(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
flimzy24:
What can one do when adsense application Is rejected or banned on grounds of graphic contents.

What type of website do you run? So that the experts can help.
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Jacktheripper: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adsense is dead. I don get my own adsense for 4 months now and all I can show for it is $20. Look another way joor
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
I just dey observe
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by GentleMoney: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Go Farming!!! Be A Farmer!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by bunmioguns(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jacktheripper:
Adsense is dead. I don get my own adsense for 4 months now and all I can show for it is $20. Look another way joor
So what is the other way round?
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Jacktheripper: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

So what is the other way round?

I no know. I sha dey rugged am.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by instantarr(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
THE BIGGEST HEALTH TIPS SO FAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyRDMze5pY
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by bugggg: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin I stand with u bro. Same
Deicide:
Came here to read comment, don't know shit about Adsense cool
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by holysaint1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
iPhone 6s 32gb condition: very neat with accessories color: pink price... 60k location: Lagos contact: 08162679930 hurry because offer is valid while stock last...
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by tstx(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sanchez01:
Investigate and replace all copyrighted images. Another alternative is to source your images from less popular blogs that painstakingly design illustrations themselves.

In all, avoid culling images from big, popular blogs/websites.
BAD GUY
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by netsurfer01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
flimzy24:

Useless comments everywhere grin

Back to the topic..

Try to delete contents you copied from other websites.
For pictures or videos, try to add the source (website link) as the caption or better still delete them and get non-copyrighted images from websites like unsplash, pexels and pixabay.

Goodluck wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by SEONaijaExpert: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
There are some posts title/contents on your blog with verbal violence, that's what Google is asking you to remove if you were rejected.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by fastseo: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Let's see the url of the domain.
Was it banned or rejected because these are two different cases
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
try ither ads network
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Oluwa4u(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adsense UK and Nigerian new policy with free domain for sale at 20k (unverified) 45k(verified). Text or pm Me on .0815 486 .1294
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by Lordjb: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmm interesting
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by collins0032(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Interesting
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
First of all, what exactly What do they mean by graphic pictures?

I hope you did not fill your blog with pĆ³rnoGRAPHIC images and content?

Because that's the easiest way to get banned on AdSense.
Re: What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? by godwinstringed1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kindly reply back with a constructive complain...

You will be reviewed. Check out how Shoutmeloud CEO(harsh agarwal) suffered from copyrights content and see the transcript he used... And Google replied and lifted his ban (in his shoutmetech blog)

https://www.shoutmeloud.com/google-adsense-ad-serving-has-been-disabled-to-your-site-fix.html/amp

I hope this helps

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret To Getting A Lot Of Web Design Work In Nigeria / Why Google Killed Linda Ikeji (the Real Reason) / Entertainment Blogs In Nigeria Are Failing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.