Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture (1994 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Should I Just Venture Into Akara Business??? / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by donj84: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
I which to please tell the public that Live resource solution is a scam. they have formulated new ways by sending email and text using name of agencies that advertise online and placing their address as interview centre. the address is 3rd Floor, Crownet Plaza, Idris Gigado Street, Wuye, Abuja (JUST AFTER V.I.O OFFICE).
this is what they do:
1. when you get there, they have a rule of no talking
2. they will screen you under a minute and tell you to enter the next room
3. then they will start talking about character development and then tell you they want to choose 10 people that will be taught entrepreneur development officer that's going to search for contracts at big offices ..
4. then they will tell you to register.
why I said they are scam is:
1. they use other company name to send you text message and email and put their address
2. They will tell you they are client to that organization and they are helping the organization to recruit.
3. when you get there, they will never talk about any of the company they used their name as heading
4. they used Hibach ventures for me, used uncareer for another guy, used unlimitng for another lady and so on but the same letter content.
5. they search for job seekers email and then send interview letters.
I JUST PRAY AN AGENCY WILL CATCH THEM AND FINALLY DESTROY THEM AND THEIR EVIL PLANS OF DECEIVING PEOPLE WITH OTHER COMPANY NAME SO THEY CAN GET MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by OBTMOS(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have been they to, I regret waisting my transport money to that place.
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by lordsterlin(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2019
They used Jasmine Incorporated for me.
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by ozeeagrotech(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
The have rebranded their name to be AHL ULTIMATE in Abuja.
I was almost victimise to pay 10k for manual, ebooks and lots more.
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by ozeeagrotech(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
They have rebranded their name to AHL ULTIMATE in Abuja, same procedure, same processes, they are scammers
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by Litigant(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2020
ozeeagrotech:
They have rebranded their name to AHL ULTIMATE in Abuja, same procedure, same processes, they are scammers
ha I was there lastweek, the way they package themselves ehn you won't know that's what they do.
Asking us to pay 10k for training of the job they want to employ you for o..nawa
Funny enough in 2017 i was still naive and fell victim of that same Ayo ADEYEMO and his Scam, I paid d 10k then.
So immediately he came inside and I saw him, I just knew I won't fall d second time again. Except if he use charm lol

I pity those that volunteer to pay.. that's if those people are not part of them niyen o

1 Like

Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by Angy55(f): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Litigant:
ha I was there lastweek, the way they package themselves ehn you won't know that's what they do.
Asking us to pay 10k for training of the job they want to employ you for o..nawa
Funny enough in 2017 i was still naive and fell victim of that same Ayo ADEYEMO and his Scam, I paid d 10k then.
So immediately he came inside and I saw him, I just knew I won't fall d second time again. Except if he use charm lol

I pity those that volunteer to pay.. that's if those people are not part of them niyen o

This is terrible
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by Asabi00: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
I also got a mail today telling me that I have been shortlisted for an interview at AHL ultimate as their entrepreneurship officer.
The job vacancy platform I applied through said it is legit and I came on here to see this
I am so confused at the moment
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by JEmmy623: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
I got an invite from AHL Ultimate for an interview. Unfortunately i missed it. I sent them an apology mail only to be invited for same interview after few weeks shocked scheduled for on Monday. I just decided to come online and check them up because I can't remember applying for job with them only to see all the posts here. Chae
Re: Live Solution Resource Is A Scam Venture by Adunny07(f): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
I just got an interview invite now...don't knw if I should go o

(1) (Reply)

Npower: No Payment If BVN Reads "Invalid" Or "No BVN Data" / Download Wema Bank Application Form / Vacancy For Marketing Officer/bdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.