Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US (22602 Views)

Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by D1zion: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2019
See her ugly face like oshomole dey strategies on his next line of action over Atiku's visit to The USA without the APC having any clue of what's going on with no mole to smuggled inside.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:22am On Jan 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

90% ?? Is the the same as 90% of nIgerians are either into 419 or Boko Haram terrorists?? cheesy

Change your name to "Braindead" tongue, 40% Nigerians are not 419, and even 5% Nigerians are not bokoharm....but you are 100% "Braindead" embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by Judybash93(m): 3:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm... Such a pathetic story. The only thing that brought a smile to my face was that the child survived the ordeal. No soul deserves this kind of treatment.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by sirusX(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2019
TechCapon:
That's how one American woman who works for Amazon dumped her baby in the female toilet today. Evil women are everywhere, it has nothing to do with skin color

Maybe she was raped....and made a decision not to have the baby
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by sayisayi(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Sharrap dia! All these foolish women haters above who have been fed on breasts milk from birth up until now and still live at home

Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Change your name to "Braindead" tongue, 40% Nigerians are not 419, and even 5% Nigerians are not bokoharm....but you are 100% "Braindead" embarassed
OK so now you see how brain-dead your original post about American women is?? If you still do not get it - it is not your fault .... poverty na bad thing! grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
OK so now you see how brain-dead your original post about American women is?? If you still do not get it - it is not your fault .... poverty na bad thing! grin

I can feed you for a Year if i want to, if you still don't get my point DeadBrain na bad thing angry grin cheesy

What i was trying to say is Not every bad deed carry out here is cause by Poverty and hardship but your dead brain couldn't get that could it ?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I can feed you for a Year if i want to, if you still don't get my point DeadBrain na bad thing angry grin cheesy

What i was trying to say is Not every bad deed carry out here is cause by Poverty and hardship but your dead brain couldn't get that could it ?

Because you feed your self "garri" does not mean you feed well grin
Your 90% statistic was completely wrong and without any fact. I pointed out the inaccuracy of your post with a sarcastic statistic about Nigeria and your block head did not get/process it. When you start eating a balanced diet then your brain will start functioning at hopefully a normal level .... hungry boy grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Because you feed your self "garri" does not mean you feed well grin
Your 90% statistic was completely wrong and without any fact. I pointed out the inaccuracy of your post with a sarcastic statistic about Nigeria and your block head did not get/process it. When you start eating a balanced diet then your brain will start functioning at hopefully a normal level .... hungry boy grin grin

yeah i agree my almost 90% Statistic was wrong but i had my reasons to have concluded that , i learnt that over 1 million abortion was carried out in 2008 when abortion was illegal across 25 states alone but now that abortion is Legal, it is very sure the number of abortion carry out must increase and it was stated that many abortion being carry out was unaccounted for.

STATISTICS OF ABORTION IN USA
Abortions are conducted in all 50 states, but abortions are more common in some states than they are in others. The Guttmacher Institute did a study that shows which 25 states have the most abortions.[1] States vary widely in terms of overall population, so the total abortions are presented in terms of abortions per 1000 women between the ages of 15 and 45. This list includes totals from 25 states in 2008 and includes states that did not send data to the Center for Disease Control that year. For example, California and Florida had a combined total of 308,550 abortions in 2008[1] and did not send a report to the CDC that year. Delaware has the most abortions per 1000 women(15-44) at 40.[1] Tennessee had the 25th most with 15.5 per 1000 women(15-44).[1] The median number value is 19.2 abortions per 1000 women (15-44)[1] and corresponds with Kansas at 13th highest. The mean value for the top 25 states with the highest abortions in 2008 is 23.31 abortions per 1000 women (15-44).[1] The total abortions conducted in 2008 in these 25 states with the most abortions is over 1 million.

What i was trying to say is almost every things bad being carry out by people here is tied to poverty which is Wrong

it has been a long time since i had Garri last because i am allergic to it and that's because i am asthmatic but that doesn't change the fact that i can take care of you though, i have my own house, and i have my own Car, and i own a Canopy rental business and i have a Purewater and Table water factory, but i think i am still poor i guess. I will work hard more
Re: Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

yeah i agree my almost 90% Statistic was wrong but i had my reasons to have concluded that , i learnt that over 1 million abortion was carried out in 2008 when abortion was illegal across 25 states alone but now that abortion is Legal, it is very sure the number of abortion carry out must increase and it was stated that many abortion being carry out was unaccounted for.

STATISTICS OF ABORTION IN USA
Abortions are conducted in all 50 states, but abortions are more common in some states than they are in others. The Guttmacher Institute did a study that shows which 25 states have the most abortions.[1] States vary widely in terms of overall population, so the total abortions are presented in terms of abortions per 1000 women between the ages of 15 and 45. This list includes totals from 25 states in 2008 and includes states that did not send data to the Center for Disease Control that year. For example, California and Florida had a combined total of 308,550 abortions in 2008[1] and did not send a report to the CDC that year. Delaware has the most abortions per 1000 women(15-44) at 40.[1] Tennessee had the 25th most with 15.5 per 1000 women(15-44).[1] The median number value is 19.2 abortions per 1000 women (15-44)[1] and corresponds with Kansas at 13th highest. The mean value for the top 25 states with the highest abortions in 2008 is 23.31 abortions per 1000 women (15-44).[1] The total abortions conducted in 2008 in these 25 states with the most abortions is over 1 million.

What i was trying to say is almost every things bad being carry out by people here is tied to poverty which is Wrong

it has been a long time since i had Garri last because i am allergic to it and that's because i am asthmatic but that doesn't change the fact that i can take care of you though, i have my own house, and i have my own Car, and i own a Canopy rental business and i have a Purewater and Table water factory, but i think i am still poor i guess. I will work hard more

Ok I understand your point better now.
Also, kudos on your successful business ventures. I'm doing OK too, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu / Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.