Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Recharge To Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge To Wealth (508 Views)

The Slow But Steady Path To Wealth / Resume your journey to WEALTH / Local Arbitrage Is One Of The Many Secrets To Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge To Wealth by unclewebng(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Do you know that while you recharge your devices you can become rich through it. Time will fail me to discuss everything at once but opportunities are opened now for you to do the same business bank do with their USSD code. For you all you need is your phone and internet access and you can make as much as the bank make. You recharge and bank charge you SMS of #4 but they made more from the AIRTIME operators so as you also do from your phone the AIRTIME operators will also pay you as they pay bank. I will be back to tell you how much bank make from recharge card business. Whatsapp 08033444441

(1) (Reply)

Global Recession Looming, Why It Will Benefit Digital Money / I'm Still Interested In The Sienna For Hire Purchase. / Open Us,nigeria,uk Payoneer,western Unioun, Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.