Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (52563 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Igboblog: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
" I Was $exually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

A Nigerian Man, Chief Obi has shared a touching story of how he was sexually harassed in his workplace.

The man in tweet obtained by Igbere TV, he revealed that the lady groped his penis and forced her lips into his mouth.

Below is what he twitted

"I was sexually harassed today by a lady, an office colleague of mine groped my penis in the reception workspace during the office non-working hours. I tried to scream but no one heard me, she forced her lips into my mouth and grabbed my ass."

"I'm currently in an emotional trauma."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/530922/i-was-exually-harassed-today-nigerian-man-cries-out/

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by REDshouse(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Sexually harassed.... Go report to ur MD why come here to lament... Abeg swerve... Okobo...

Abeg give me the number of that lady that harassed u jawe let me teach her lesson

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by iyamALBEN(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
It's either you're a gay or the lady in question looks just like the gollum (Smeagol)

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2019
See as we de take am as nothing

Even the Otondo up there

If its a woman now, he will shout some men needs to be killed

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ashewoboy(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2019
can a man be sexually abused?

click like for yes.

click share for no.

414 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by mrjaydee(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
If u believe this? no comment

34 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2019
REDshouse:
Sexually harassed.... Go report to ur MD why come here to lament... Abeg swerve... Okobo...

Abeg give me the number of that lady that harassed u jawe let me teach her lesson

Cos he is a guy now you considered him okobo but imagine if it was a lady.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ashawopikin(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2019
iyamALBEN:
It's either you're a gay or the lady in question looks just like the gollum (Smeagol)
gbam!
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by sage111: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2019
He might be lying but these things do happen

Just yesterday I was in a queue and this lady behind me was rubbing her boobs on my back continually

I noticed and shifted but she moved closer and continued.....

***If it was a guy that was rubbing his dick on a lady' bum it would have been a case of SEXUAL HARRASSMENT but in my case it is tagged NORMAL

Hence Feminism can't stay in NIGERIA and probably the WORLD

***She might have done it intentionally or not though

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ValCon888: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2019
No one heard you because you did not scream.
You only tried to. And that's because it was sweeting you.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Waju001(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
TELL ME U DIDN'T ENJOY IT

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by slawomir: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
isoright

Office romance is the sweetest

Quickie go hear word for una hand

Quickie is the sweetest form of sex
It is an unprepared and unplanned sex

Ladies love it more
If you haven't done it as a niggarrr mennnnn. You dey miss
If you are the type that grab a lady's asss and insert your dickkk even in a wierd environment ehnnnn. My dear that woman will love and respect you because women see it as a sign of confidence and you are not afraid of anything

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by lonelydora: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please make sure you talked to someone about it.

Tell us the place so that we Men can avoid that area.

Women are scum!

Edited: Most people commenting thrash didn't understand the joke in it.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dreamwords: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Im sure this thread will pass 7 pages

7 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Pidginwhisper: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
You wan shout but you no shout.
She open your mouth put her lips in side.
grin

19 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dwisedgreat: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
oya Sorry na...no cry again OK

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by easynetsms(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
U sure
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by omoadeleye(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
i felt your pain bro, take heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dudehasnoname: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
You were sexually what?
By a farm tool?
At ur workplace?

Chai... My guy ur 2019 just dey make sense... grin
You cant even cope with the Over-happiness its givin u Trauma..
Remember us oooo... We dey find work..

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
angry
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by bayelsaowei(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Is this man a joker or what.. story seems all fabricated

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by lexydobo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please send her to me
She won't harrass you anymore I promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by airminem(f): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Didn't your preek strong and stand at attention!!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by sonature1: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Story for the deity grin
In this part of the world, nobody takes a man complaining about sexual molestation seriously

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Ayoswit(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
The screaming was as result of the sweetness of her touch.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Flexherbal(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm!

The woman should not try it again.

And the matter should be investigated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Triangles1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mentally were

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo / SARS Officer Who Raped Ochanya Samson Arrested. Photos / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.