Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Inec Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2019 (447 Views)

Inec Adhoc Recruitment 2019 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2019 by TomaDivine: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2019
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE FILLING THE FORM.

click here to proceed:
http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/how-to-apply.html

What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this platform, ensure you have the following ready;

A functional email address.
A functioning mobile phone number.
A personal account number.
A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
How to Apply
If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below;

Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility

Click on Register and follow the instructions.
Check your email for an account verification link and password
Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAM or send a mail to electionstaff@inec.gov.ng

Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account.
Change your Password
After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form

Fill the Application form.
This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.

Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB

Fill in the details of your referees
Check the Attestation box
Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees

Submit the application
Print your acknowledgement slip.
Print your acknowledgement slip.You will need this for the final verification.

All submissions are FINAL. Please be sure to review your information thoroughly before you submit.

NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Re: Inec Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2019 by ud4delite(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello dear,

I completed my form, got an email that my registration had been completed but to print the acknowledgement slip it will show every other information but without the passport.

I tried re-uploading the passport,that went successfully but whenever I click on acknowledgement slip the picture wont show.

I tried it on mobile and laptop devices. Same result

Even tried sending an email to electionsfaff@inec.gov.ng but the mall bounced back saying the mailbox is either invalid or....

I want to confirm if I'm the only one experiencing the same problem.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

UNICEF Recruitment / Job Opportunities 2019 In Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Kaduna Etc. / International Energy Services Limited (iesl) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.