Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Moving From Blogger To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moving From Blogger To Wordpress (760 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving From Blogger To Wordpress by Richnero99: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
I want to move my current blog from blogger to wordpress and I need help in choosing the right hosting company with top quality service.

I have heard many negative reports about Whogohost plus some other Nigeria hosting companies.

So I am asking for an advice on the best hosting company to go for.
Re: Moving From Blogger To Wordpress by chinavs9ja(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Richnero99:
I want to move my current blog from blogger to wordpress and I need help in choosing the right hosting company with top quality service.

I have heard many negative reports about Whogohost plus some other Nigeria hosting companies.

Try foreign host...if you will need the service of someone that can help to set up your blog and to also design it for you. I am available, check my signature
Re: Moving From Blogger To Wordpress by Bizmagnet: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Richnero99:

That's my job. Chat me up.
Re: Moving From Blogger To Wordpress by SirLakes: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Use Namecheap or qservers

I can help you migrate to wordpress without it affecting your ranking
Re: Moving From Blogger To Wordpress by HeWrites(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Richnero99:

Go for Qservers or Namecheap

If you need premium themes, I'm selling it.. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp via my Signature
Re: Moving From Blogger To Wordpress by hopeforcharles(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Migrating from blogger to WordPress, please guys which is the best

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Add Images From My Computer To My HTML/CSS Coding Script? / Mgid Account + Domain Needed Asap! / Why Does A Blog With Ads Showing Not Recording Earning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.