Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire (21387 Views)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by Cocotrendz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
New Arrivals:-

XXXtentacion Hoodies

Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by Toseenlove: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ogaga87:
With this amount of smoke in the air, these women seem not to scared by it but to keep up with their GOSSIP

Wahala dey O

This Is shithole, Their Lives has no Value.
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by yomi007k(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Lapels and Brooches at N2500 each

I like this
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by Cocotrendz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
yomi007k:

I like this
Thanks
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by sunyaliu: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buy and refill your fire extinguishers.

Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by Alexrayz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
akdjr:
Please the fire service should put off the fire immediately..... We no want here say beer scarce for Aba

Still surprised that it can get to this point I know for fact this very company has one of the best fire service system in the country probably this branch has issue once upon a time my state was solely dependent on thier service
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by tfash96(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bad market for guiness fans
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by akpascomartino: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Have they started production?
Though it had been converted to warehouse.
Am still missing Umuakpara in Osisioma. Really enjoyed working in Guinness there way back 2013
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by kalufelix(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ogaga87:
With this amount of smoke in the air, these women seem not to scared by it but to keep up with their GOSSIP

Wahala dey O

In the rainy seasons those women might have their safety boots tucked somewhere incase they come across a water logged street because they don't wanna pay anybody to cross them

My point is a raving smoke in the air coming from a guiness factory or an arm robber that was set ablaze is too small to scare an Aba resident to the point of halting their movement for their businesses. Aba is for tough people who survive the worst living conditions with a very bad government and still make something for themselves..Hence the term "Nwa Aba"..if you know you know.

Nwanne no dulling for Aba..
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by royalair(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Hope this won't lead to the price inflation of beer
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by yomi007k(m): 2:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Cocotrendz:

Thanks

How do i get it?
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by Ogaga87(m): 4:32am On Jan 19, 2019
kalufelix:

In the rainy seasons those women might have their safety boots tucked somewhere incase they come across a water logged street because they don't wanna pay anybody to cross them

My point is a raving smoke in the air coming from a guiness factory or an arm robber that was set ablaze is too small to scare an Aba resident to the point of halting their movement for their businesses. Aba is for tough people who survive the worst living conditions with a very bad government and still make something for themselves..Hence the term "Nwa Aba"..if you know you know.

Nwanne no dulling for Aba..

I don hear
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by Cocotrendz(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2019
yomi007k:

How do i get it?
Drop your contact
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by chukwumzurum(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
It's not Buhari.. It's the governor. ikpeazu
Re: Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire by cocotech5: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2019
yomi007k:

How do i get it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Building Painting: Cost Of Painting House In Nigeria / NNPC Cuts Oil Prices To Woo Buyers- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.