Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ceramic Tile (for Wall And Floor) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ceramic Tile (for Wall And Floor) (1361 Views)

Spanish Tiles in Lagos / Sales!!! Top Quality Vitrified Wall And Floor Tiles / Looking For Distributors On Wood Grain Ceramic Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceramic Tile (for Wall And Floor) by Olubunmi4(m): 3:33am On Aug 14, 2010
Hello there,

We are a manufacturer of quality wall and floor tiles and having got a SONCAP certificate our products can be imported to Nigeria without hassles. If you are a buyer of ceramic tiles or you are an agent, or you think you can help find buyers, please visit our website here: www.lvceramic.com. I am a fellow Nigerian, but not an agent, but an employee of the company, so you are not going to be an agent of an agent. If you are interested, you can email me (lvoshodavies@gmail.com) or call me (office) +8675719685, (mobile) +8613929907174. I will reply messages from serious people through my official email address. Blessings!
Re: Ceramic Tile (for Wall And Floor) by Petrodirect: 6:23am On May 13, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On How To Import From China ENDING ON 14TH JUNE / Business With 10 Million Naira Startup. 500,000 Naira Monthly Profit. No Stress / How I Made $7,000 With Ecashplanet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.