Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? (963 Views)

UK Quicksale Of Wholesale Of Mens,womens And Kids Clothing Items And Shoe / Need Clothing Items From Usa / Retailing Stylish Women's Clothes Made In African Fabrics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by throne: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2010
These will be brand new clothes with tags on them and from reputable stores. Other items like shoes, bags, belts, sunglasses, watches etc also available. All will come to you at very good prices.

Please let me know which items you are interested in.

You can also order specific items and I will get them for you.

You can in-box me with info on how to reach you and I will give you mine.

Please also visit my website at www. ardysslife.com/beauty2go. This is another business that I do. We have shape wears that will help you loose 2-3 dress sizes in ten minutes, all safe.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by tobiloba31: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
i need tops and jeans,pls send me contact details n prices for 20 tops n 20 pairs of jeans asap.my email ad is tosyn_abims@yahoo.co.uk.need this before monday cos i want to come to lagos
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by ujubekee: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
Please can you inbox me with the details, I'm interested in clothings and shoes, dorisuju@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by Real14all: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
I need Tm lewin shirts and pant trousers.10each for starting.put price here or email me on busaririlwan@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by Nilla1(f): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2010
throne:

These will be brand new clothes with tags on them and from reputable stores. Other items like shoes, bags, belts, sunglasses, watches etc also available. All will come to you at very good prices.

Please let me know which items you are interested in.

You can also order specific items and I will get them for you.

You can in-box me with info on how to reach you and I will give you mine.

Please also visit my website at www. ardysslife.com/beauty2go. This is another business that I do. We have shape wears that will help you loose 2-3 dress sizes in ten minutes, all safe.

Thanks

I'm interested in Dresses,shirts, belts, bags and watches
send me a mail with your prices at rosegrance007@yahoo.com
Hope to read from you soon.
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by flakey94: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please send me details -thejeanscloset@gmail.com
I am interested in Jeans and Tops

Thank you
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by stankion(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
i will need shirts, jeans and glasses. pls send me prizes and maybe pics to stankion@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by akshay123: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
i am a readymade clothes retailer from India. Anyone interested in selling clothes from Mumbai, India?
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
Yes,am interested.Inbox me prizes for every item that you have ranging from clothes to accessories to jewelry,perfume, whatever.i wish to stock up.e mail me via this address:samme243@yahoo.co.uk.And then the shape wear,do they have sizes.and how much too?pls pls pls,ur rates should really really be affordable!!!!thanks.
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by mabella123(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
Am interested in tops n dresses in large quantity. mabella2007@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 25, 2011
I ‎​Am interested in some specific items that are ŋôτ̲̅ really clothing. Email ȋ̝̊̅§ theangelinus@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hi i A̶̲̥̅♏ interested.send details and pictures to me through nellydoubra@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals: Uk Wears(shoes And Clothes)for Sales / Order For Your Sweat Shirts, Coperate Shirts And Jeans Shirts / Promo On Our Virgin Human Hairs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.