Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) (25027 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 4:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Politian Odebunmi Ashabi celebrates her Quadruplets first year birthday, in attendance were Oyo state governor and his wife.

She shared the pictures online with caption;

Happy First Birthday To My Wonderful Quadruplets8months In My Belly And Forever In My Heart,To My Babies,You Will Always Be My World.Many Birthday Wishes From My Heart To Yours You Deserve To Be Celebrated Every Single Day Most Especially Today On Your Birthday.May God Almighty Continue To Protect You As You Continue With The Journey Of Life You Mean The World To Me.I Wish You Long Life,Good Health,Immense Wisdom And Divine Understanding.To Everyone Sending Love,Gifts And Prayers To Me And This Blessed Kids Of Mine From Day One We Are Really Grateful Thanks So Much ,We Love You All

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-mum-celebrates-her-quadruplets-first-year-birthday-photos

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Obiohai: 4:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Mummy you try. Managing my twins is a full time job. Congratulations ma

Happy birthday beautiful babies

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by blues343(m): 4:59am On Jan 19, 2019
THE KIDS CUTE DIE...........
Oluwa bless me wen I marry.
Somebody say Amen

49 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Wow. That's one blessed woman.

Happy birthday darlings. May you all grow in God's love and be trailblazers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2019
What a blessing

2 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Three boys one girl... The girl is covered for life Lol

8 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2019
The husband when told " 4 not 1" shocked

[img]https://media./images/f01a0c278a4304f904e868f0b507a48d/tenor.gif[/img]

" i am dead" undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

That's what you think but they are actually more vulnerable because they are virtually learning everything about their gender alone. That's why they are more likely to be deceived by their brother's friends unlike a girl with sisters who she can open up to and receive advice from or learn together.

Cuteness overload though

2 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Cuteness overload shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by bobokeshington: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
PLEASE I'M LOOKING FOR A FEMALE NAIRALANDER THAT CAN GIVE ME QUADRUPLET TOO... INBOX ME OOOO

3 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Imagine them crying at once at mid-night.. accompanied with this heat! Omo God gI've you more strength...
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
I love these kids so much.
I pray for such a blessing to visit me this year.

6 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
All shades of cuteness.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Happy birthday to these beautiful angels

1 Like

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
No guy can intimidate d girl area.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by amalab30(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
This is. The definition of Bundle of JOY!

3 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by azpekuliar: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
... and where is the father of the quadruplets? Just asking...

6 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Politian Odebunmi Ashabi celebrates her Quadruplets first year birthday, in attendance were Oyo state governor and his wife.

She shared the pictures online with caption;

Happy First Birthday To My Wonderful Quadruplets8months In My Belly And Forever In My Heart,To My Babies,You Will Always Be My World.Many Birthday Wishes From My Heart To Yours You Deserve To Be Celebrated Every Single Day Most Especially Today On Your Birthday.May God Almighty Continue To Protect You As You Continue With The Journey Of Life You Mean The World To Me.I Wish You Long Life,Good Health,Immense Wisdom And Divine Understanding.To Everyone Sending Love,Gifts And Prayers To Me And This Blessed Kids Of Mine From Day One We Are Really Grateful Thanks So Much ,We Love You All

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-mum-celebrates-her-quadruplets-first-year-birthday-photos
Beautiful,wonderful! She won't go through the stress of another pregnancy.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by comelyJummy(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Congrats babies!!! Happy birthday to you all.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
So lovely! Children are the heritage of God.
Need a website/blog/software? Check my signature for my contacts
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Celebsnews: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
shocked Really beautiful.

Watch the most talented kids in Africa below. Number 2 and 1 will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chap0yigKH8
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Obiohai:
Mummy you try. Managing my twins is a full time job. Congratulations ma

Happy birthday beautiful babies
@bold Lolz
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2019
lovely
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nwaikuku2(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2019
I tap this grace on behalf me and others that need quadruplets

5 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2019
azpekuliar:
... and where is the father of the quadruplets? Just asking...

Maybe he ran away
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2019
ThankGod for IVF, anybody can now have twins, triplet, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by OakpropertiesPH: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Complete family..
No more kids please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.