Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? (15120 Views)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Who Has Provoked You Most This Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by obembet(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:
I play subway surf

I love the game too
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by chiboy1116: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayorotijesu:
if my mummy says something annoy what should i do?
u hug her and tell her sorry....works for me .

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Sanmari(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
I laugh like my life depends on it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by optimusprime2(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
I just get on my Xbox and play a fighting game especially killer instinct and try to perform a 45hit combo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by jeff1607(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Just make sure you vote Buhari

why should I vote buhari?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Teeceepat(f): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
I will just take a walk. After that I can now confront the person calmly, appologise and make peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by mooyewhy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
I chew gum

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by olioxx(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
1. Listen to music 2. Eat ewa goin and bread 3. Eat garri, cold water and groundnut. 4. Play Game on ma phone

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by AleksAndria: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
HolyTitus:
Easier said than done sha.... What if you tried walking away without uttering any word and your opposition draws you back like ''Alaye, bo sibi; iwo ni mo b a wi(Man, come here; it's you I'm talking to)''....

LOL...you know some people can be very silly. Someone's trying so hard to cool off, and you're pulling them back by their pants. Wetin you want may e happen? Anything you see, you take, abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by mathew247: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
there's 100% chance of beating the said person up...but I'm trying hard to avoid that awkward situation that leads me to beating em up or even saying things I shouldn't have said.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by sapiosexist(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
I either light a bud or I take a walk

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by OPAUGBEE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
I smile or feign smiles and walk away. No utterances what so ever. That way, I hold back!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by paix(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
mejai:
I punch d wall very well
I hope you're not doing that in the presence of the landlord.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by paix(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayorotijesu:
You give her a warm hug and a peck on her forehead. Because she's the only one you can ever have.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
I just try to stay away from toxic environment

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by femi4: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
How do you control your anger
When seriously provoked?

Sometimes I try not to say a word because if I do, things , i will not like the outcome. So I Find a quiet place, listen to music or see a movie. And sometimes I go to club. What about you guys, let learn from each other.

Leave the environment
Keep mute

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by femi4: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayorotijesu:
Go n read a book

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
I will calming go away and talk to respond to the person later in a cool manner....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
when I'm extremely provoked, I'M EVEN AFRAID OF MYSELF cos my rage is out of this world...i go to the EXTREME damning any consequences.

I'm working on it though, it's a difficult issue for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
1. I jump on my console and game for hours till I become calm.

2. Plug in my headset and blast metal music (no, not a fan of metal or rock music but it gives me serious adrenaline pumping)

3. Use my phone to game seriously while listening to music with my mini-subwoofer/speaker(Fifa 18, Dead Trigger or Modern combat).

But there was a time I got so angry that even the game or music didn't matter, I had to dump them all, took a walk round the neighbourhood (still with my headset).

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Exclusivebae(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
I keep quiet, won't say a word or I walk away.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by papyskinsy: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
I read books grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by papyskinsy: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
I read books cheesy
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Ubdavis(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
I usually trim all the flowers and trees around me. Then my anger will automatically go down.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by drsam22: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dpharisee:
I just say to myself if Buhari could turn Nigeria to poverty capital of the world without remorse then why should I be angry with an ordinary citizen who is not buhari undecided
I take a deep breath, block my ears from what the other is saying and walk away while humming the song of Bob marley 'he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day'

Nairalanders, una no go kill person with tech replies

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by emerged01(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anger has good side and bad side. And it also a choice,you choose to get angry or not to. I do get angry when I wish to. You can't always be a sheep when it is time to roar like a lion.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by dele2k4(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Keep mute and facing opposite sides of where the action is taking place
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by PAQ(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
When i am angry, i try as much to talk it out. If i keep it in i get angrier. But when talking leads to shouting i walk away. If its at home, i'll go to my gym, pump some iron when i am done put on my ps4 and play NFS or MK.

When things cool down i always talk it out whether its my wife, friends or colleagues. I am never afriad to say sorry, no time to keep ill feelings for my mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
When seriously provoked, i ON my PS and play PES2018 with Barcelona and all those anger will go away.
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by abbatoir(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
marttol:
watch your thoughts... it's good to be Spirit minded ,you will hardly get angry at people... they will say and do things to make you provoke... but u will look at them with loving eye... This can only be developed through the spirit of God...(fruits of the spirit)

my two cent...some might not understand though.
I gave it to you!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by sanmtiago(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Marijuana wink
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Treasure17(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anger is very difficult to control. But for me, I remain silence or walk away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOS Mining - Ecos.am / 5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.