Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? (1431 Views)

Reasons I Hate The Nigeria School System / What Did/do You Hate About School / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Research has shown that ladies are nine times more emotional than guys with the exception of a Microscopic few. Guys of course are highly logical. Perhaps the more reason why most ladies dislike mathematics.
They prefer watching love films, Nigerian movies that could easily be understood rather than action movies or high technology movies that would require high concentration and logic.

I believe the major reason why most ladies hate mathematics is because they are just too
emotional to think outside the box. While most men are too logical to confine their thinking only within the box. If you see a lady who loves maths, then observe her very well; she might be far less emotional (emotionally stable) than her fellow ladies and vice versa for the guys.

What do you think?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by qwertyboss(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2019
because they have small heads disguised as big head under their hair
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Mayormanuel: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
u know y because mathematics proves that they can lie
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Mayormanuel:
u know y because mathematics proves that they can lie
And ladies hate lies & lying abi? Lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
I hate mathematics but I like plotting graphs.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by NigeriaB(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
I hate mathematics but I like drawing graphs.

u mean PLOTTING GRAPHs

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Elzak(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Because they like everything simple and less stressful. They like to relax back on the couch without much thinking or disturbance
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yewandequeen(f): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
I love mathematics,never for once disliked it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Simple most would rather cram than think logically
Hence you will see them in microbiology, biochemistry,
And the likes

Whereas engineering, mathematics, physics etc are female deserts
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yewandequeen:
I love mathematics,never for once disliked it.

Wow.. 1 out of 20 females... But help me with this
..Are u d highly emotional type?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chenzee:

Wow.. 1 out of 20 females... But help do something...Are d u highly emotional type?
i can say i am very very sensitive and emotional ooo. I preferred to be caned than been yelled at by those i care abt only. Btw how is that related to mathematics?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yewandequeen:
i can say i am very very sensitive and emotional ooo. I preferred to be caned than been yelled at by those i care abt only. Btw how is that related to mathematics?

Lol...U sound like some1 hu'z more logical Dan emotional....
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol...U sound like some1 hu'z more logical Dan emotional....
logical.. Yes
Emotional you will find me there too. But hey, the beauty of it is i know how to strike an equilibrium abt that tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by habymi: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
waoooo I love mathematics with passion
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yewandequeen:
logical.. Yes
Emotional you will find me there too. But hey, the beauty of it is i know how to strike an equilibrium abt that tongue

Wooooow....Dat means am gonna find u interesting...Lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
habymi:
waoooo I love mathematics with passion

Woow...Datz nyc....Maths is my turn off ooo. Maybe u'll tutor me one of diz dayz den....
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chenzee:

Wooooow....Dat means am gonna find u interesting...Lol
no comment
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by DeanTekashi: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2019
I have no trouble with mathematics since I've found a good teacher on https://upskillstutor.com.ng/tutors/mathematics/ I like the price and the quality of teaching. I've really become better in math and not afraid of exams...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Hate?
I don't hate it..

Infact, that's what I wanna study smiley
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
All these maths loving ladies....Wot made u love it dat much sef?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by IzzyyUnique: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Adanairaland:
Hate?
I don't hate it..

Ain't gonna say its a bad idea for you to say you'd like to bag a degree in mathematics all because you know it well in secondary school. .
#smirks. . I just want you to know that mathematics is more complex than the binary number you doing in secondary school. . #all the best!!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yeraa(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
This thread reeks of bad taste. I don't get how you came to a conclusion that ladies hate maths. You implied that ladies hate maths because they are not logical. What is even your backing for such proclamation. I'm positive that mathematics is not the sole judge of a person's logical capacity for there are other climes that require such.
Mind you these love films and nollywood movies that you mentioned and indirectly shamed a group for liking shares something similar with action and high technology films. They are all fiction. Even the "high technology" is mostly science fiction based on imagined science than what is logically and scientifically possible yet you feel smart for watching them.
With all due respect , you don't even sound as bright as you try to elevate your gender on the basis of mathematics. Emotion hinders mathematics in no way and don't even claim it stops one from thinking outside the box. Humans have emotions. How you express them or feel them does not make you smarter or dimmer just by that.
Word of advice don't make such meaningless threads. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yeraa:
This thread reeks of bad taste. I don't get how you came to a conclusion that ladies hate maths. You implied that ladies hate maths because they are not logical. What is even your backing for such proclamation. I'm positive that mathematics is not the sole judge of a person's logical capacity for there are other climes that require such.
Mind you these love films and nollywood movies that you mentioned and indirectly shamed a group for liking shares something similar with action and high technology films. They are all fiction. Even the "high technology" is mostly science fiction based on imagined science than what is logically and scientifically possible yet you feel smart for watching them.
With all due respect , you don't even sound as bright as you try to elevate your gender on the basis of mathematics. Emotion hinders mathematics in no way and don't even claim it stops one from thinking outside the box. Humans have emotions. How you express them or feel them does not make you smarter or dimmer just by that.
Word of advice don't make such meaningless threads. Thank you.

Sorry ooo Madam...But I must say you baffle me tremendously, for myopically interpreting it the way you have. The ladies above you opined peacefully and happily. I believe it's just the usual inferiority complex in you that is getting you disgruntled (so you are a practising feminist?). I never knew you were a choleric until now. It's very unhealthy for you. Try and curb all this short temper of yours before getting married. You will thank me later.
Its a well known fact that, men are logical beings while women are emotional beings. I don't watch movies with my sisters, coz you either find them sobbing through out the entire duration of all these Philippines' movies or they tell you to explain every single scene of movies like "24". They prefer straight forward movies.
Men are heads of their families and further translates to the society. Hence the reason for their being more logical.
Men love emotional but not hyper sensitive women coz that's the source of all nagging and all these feministic palaver (HYPER-SENSITIVITY).
Check your sensitivity level.
I gave my inconclusive and tentative opinion after doing some personal research. I asked for yours so I could learn more and you are ranting.
SORRY
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yeraa(f): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2019
Chenzee:

Sorry ooo Madam...But I must say you baffle me tremendously, for myopically interpreting it the way you have. The ladies above you opined peacefully and happily. I believe it's just the usual inferiority complex in you that is getting you disgruntled (so you are a practising feminist?). I never knew you were a choleric until now. It's very unhealthy for you. Try and curb all this short temper of yours before getting married. You will thank me later.
Its a well known fact that, men are logical beings while women are emotional beings. I don't watch movies with my sisters, coz you either find them sobbing through out the entire duration of all these Philippines' movies or they tell you to explain every single scene of movies like "24". They prefer straight forward movies.
Men are heads of their families and further translates to the society. Hence the reason for their being more logical.
Men love emotional but not hyper sensitive women coz that's the source of all nagging and all these feministic palaver (HYPER-SENSITIVITY).
Check your sensitivity level.
I gave my inconclusive and tentative opinion after doing some personal research. I asked for yours so I could learn more and you are ranting.
SORRY
if you perceive my own take as myopic there's no sin there, not every one is that neutral and or able minded to understand some points. I am not blind and I saw what those ladies said but I stand by what I said nonetheless. I suffer from no inferiority complex, rather you should check your warped superiority complex the way you opened a thread to massage your ego. Since being a choleric has health risks, care to educate me on it. I'm amused, 'an educational' thread on mathematics and the best you can do is tell me what to do before marriage? keep the golden advice for your guys. it's a good thing I now know your case study are your sisters I would have taken your piece less seriously. I'd check my sensitivity level when you check your own poor perception of logic. My points are hundred percent opposite to yours and you call it ranting. Nope, I spoke in relation to the topic at hand and you seem to not like it . Even if I rant, it's a forum is it not? and points are still made during rants.
[/quote]
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Yeraa:
if you perceive my own take as myopic there's no sin there, not every one is that neutral and or able minded to understand some points. I am not blind and I saw what those ladies said but I stand by what I said nonetheless. I suffer from no inferiority complex, rather you should check your warped superiority complex the way you opened a thread to massage your ego. Since being a choleric has health risks, care to educate me on it. I'm amused, 'an educational' thread on mathematics and the best you can do is tell me what to do before marriage? keep the golden advice for your guys. it's a good thing I now know your case study are your sisters I would have taken your piece less seriously. I'd check my sensitivity level when you check your own poor perception of logic. My points are hundred percent opposite to yours and you call it ranting. Nope, I spoke in relation to the topic at hand and you seem to not like it . Even if I rant, it's a forum is it not? and points are still made during rants.

Please am so sorry...I just gave my tentative view on this. I only needed your opinion. You did gave yours, and am immensely grateful. But calling it meaningless was what I needed more clarification.
My sisters were not my only case study. For crying out loud, this isn't a self fabricated topic. I was only trying to help a friend with more points. She has a paper presentation on this, since you cared to know.
I wasn't in anyway saying men were superior to women. I just said they are the head of their families and the society at large perhaps the reason why they are more logical.
Am so sorry for talking about the choleric and the marriage part. I was just so dumbstruck, that this thread has pissed you off. I had no such intentions.
By the way, I like you. Am terribly sorry for everything.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Yeraa(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Chenzee:

Please am so sorry...I just gave my tentative view on this. I only needed your opinion. You did gave yours, and am immensely grateful. But calling it meaningless was what I needed more clarification.
My sisters were not my only case study. For crying out loud, this isn't a self fabricated topic. I was only trying to help a friend with more points. She has a paper presentation on this, since you cared to know.
I wasn't in anyway saying men were superior to women. I just said they are the head of their families and the society at large perhaps the reason why they are more logical.
Am so sorry for talking about the choleric and the marriage part. I was just so dumbstruck, that this thread has pissed you off. I had no such intentions.
By the way, I like you. Am terribly sorry for everything.
Well now I understand you better. I definitely did not see your first post as academic driven if not I would have treated it as such. I must give you respect for seeking opinions for your friends paper and for making your observations however you did. As per the marriage and choleric issue, no offence taken. I initially believed your post was egoist opinions thats why I opposed it . Apologies accepted but I'm also really sorry for my harsh and steel like approach. Good luck on your study.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yeraa:
Well now I understand you better. I definitely did not see your first post as academic driven if not I would have treated it as such. I must give you respect for seeking opinions for your friends paper and for making your observations however you did. As per the marriage and choleric issue, no offence taken. I initially believed your post was egoist opinions thats why I opposed it . Apologies accepted but I'm also really sorry for my harsh and steel like approach. Good luck on your study.

Lol.. No P..The post ain't egoistic at all. So you are this nice & cool headed sef... Sorry for misjudging. Thanks for understanding & accepting my apologies. Yeraa. I love the name though haven't come across it before. Nick name I guess.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by healthern: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yeraa, Chenzee, the most important part is that you two have settled your differences, now can we tie the knot? grin

Good of you Chenzee for apologizing first, so kind of you Yeraa for admitting your mistake as well. This is how we should do.

Peace
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chenzee:
Research has shown that ladies are nine times more emotional than guys with the exception of a Microscopic few. Guys of course are highly logical. Perhaps the more reason why most ladies dislike mathematics.
They prefer watching love films, Nigerian movies that could easily be understood rather than action movies or high technology movies that would require high concentration and logic.

I believe the major reason why most ladies hate mathematics is because they are just too
emotional to think outside the box. While most men are too logical to confine their thinking only within the box. If you see a lady who loves maths, then observe her very well; she might be far less emotional (emotionally stable) than her fellow ladies and vice versa for the guys.

What do you think?
Your assertions are invalid, null,void and inconsequential until scientifically proven through a thorough research.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chenzee:

Wow.. 1 out of 20 females... But help me with this
..Are u d highly emotional type?
Which data did you use to arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Adanairaland:
Hate?
I don't hate it..

Study it don't let the assertion of op scare you.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Hate Mathematics So Much? by Chenzee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Your assertions are invalid, null,void and inconsequential until scientifically proven through a thorough research.

Lol....Not again now...Haba my dear gorgeous and amiable asuustrike1...What have I done..Why this obnoxious and repugnant bashing?
Had u patiently gone through my controversial but now well understood conversation with Yeraa, you wouldn't have started this brouhaha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Measure Your IQ / SCHOOL NA SCAM By Livingstone Imonitie / Marketing: Seven (7) Major Effect Of Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.