Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (19565 Views)

See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by casspersteve: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Writing my book.
Hopefully should be published next month.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Enniez2018(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Working and praying on ASUU head not to end the strike till march if possible

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by casspersteve: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Writing my book.
Hopefully should be published next month.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
ah ah! it worked oh!
okay let me try strike through okay let me try underline[style=italic] I want to try italics too[/style]
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Samuelodebola: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why waste your valuable time away during this strike when you can acquire valuable practical vocational skills guaranteed to help you break out of unemployment. Say goodbye to job insecurities. BuildersHub academy is here to offer you premium skillset that will guarantee you well paid flexible career for you and your family Don't miss out on our January goody bag promo!
75% off on all courses.
Register: academy.bhubng.com
Call: 0903016296, 09073016297
Address: 1 onabule street, Ifako, Lagos

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
zionema:
Learning python
I am also learning Python
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by introvertme: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.

How do i get the certificate?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by sanfranka2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Running AdMob and sleeping
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
HashtagMoniker:
I am also learning Python
you know php? css and html
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Fash20: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
BigSarah:
Learning how to sleep 14hrs straight

Lol... You will probably struggle with this sleeping habit when you resume.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Lloydthesaint: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
LisaAnne:
wanted to learn something but I no get moni
Dm your account
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by introvertme: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kokaine:
hello everyone something just happened right now and I'm so confused I won't even lie. I just studied the syntax in Nairaland quotes when writing coloured texts or making quotes in bold. and it wanted to look like html except for the square bracket that should be greater or less than symbol. I believe it will be the same format for writing in italics using [em][/em], underline or strike through. what I want to know is... what language is this? the quotes also looks like a class styled with can and post in php.

Php.

They're called bbcodes

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
amidel:
Learning Web design...
Trying to get a writing job on upwork; no client at all.
Have you perfected the skillz?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by amidel(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
Have you perfected the skillz?
No, just started.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fourwinds:
e no hang..e land for lips
Lol
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Fourwinds: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dauddy97(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
Seriously learning fashion designing.
you said seriously? and you kept on commenting on every thread. exp romance section. God help u
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
amidel:

No, just started.
And how will you work for your client if you eventually get one. Outsource?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
dauddy97:
you said seriously? and you kept on commenting on every thread. exp romance section. God help u
I don't go on weekends. Are you happy now?

Bring your material let me sew trousers for you to show you how serious I am, I'm a fast learner. Also I didn't start during the strike cause I'm not a student like you, I'm a graduate waiting for service.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by highness25(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I was prompted to create this trend because I believe a large population of Nairaland are students. Some student might learn a thing or two from this thread too.

So what are you doing this ASUU strike, learning skills, having fun, making money, improving yourself? What are you doing really?

I'm a pharmacy student of OOU. I'm using this period to learn web development and improving my writing skills- wanna build a Forum like Nairaland. Also tutoring chemistry { my best subject} at a jamb tutorial on Thursdays and Saturday ( with little pay BTW but I believe it will improve me and make me read ahead of resumption)
So guys, what are you doing this ASUU strike?
Don't let this strike go unutilized for positive things
My own na to connect puna give big men collect my share. At least my job is secured because no such thing as she was used for rituals
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Dollypizzle13(f): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
meelorlah:
Same here. sad
me too :'
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Dollypizzle13(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:
learning python and html programming languages
wawu
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:

Sucking Fat Diicks!
1M to a Suck a 1min Man, You Sef No go Suck undecided
Im sure you re not a student. Go and continue sucking ur fat dicks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dauddy97(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
I don't go on weekends. Are you happy now?

Bring your material let me sew trousers for you to show you how serious I am, I'm a fast learner. Also I didn't start during the strike cause I'm not a student like you, I'm a graduate waiting for service.
Alright, sorry for the misconception. I am also not a lazy undergraduate. I write in Python language. I have started this early last year. ASUU just dey help me. I pray it last till I finish my Andela forloop workshop training. cheers!!
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bestchisom:

Are you learning web development through YouTube?
YouTube, online tutorial, books and an unstable tutor. I learn through any medium that's at my disposition at that given period. Are you also learning?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by oderinde151(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I was prompted to create this trend because I believe a large population of Nairaland are students. Some student might learn a thing or two from this thread too.

So what are you doing this ASUU strike, learning skills, having fun, making money, improving yourself? What are you doing really?

I'm a pharmacy student of OOU. I'm using this period to learn web development and improving my writing skills- wanna build a Forum like Nairaland. Also tutoring chemistry { my best subject} at a jamb tutorial on Thursdays and Saturday ( with little pay BTW but I believe it will improve me and make me read ahead of resumption)
what level?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Working and praying on ASUU head not to end the strike till march if possible
Lol. Till march is a fair deal. Thats what I'm hoping on too. What work are you doing by the way?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by oderinde151(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

what level?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
chibowobbed:
I'm still in school, No strike for medical students
What school is that if I may ask?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
LisaAnne:
wanted to learn something but I no get moni
What do you want to learn? Perherps you can get a way around it with little cash
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by rapcy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
I want please
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by akaahs(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Learning plaxis, sap 2000 nd python language

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Dose The Waec Or Neco Expire? / Biscuit Bone VS Brisket Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.