Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE (2369 Views)

Apply For Team Ace Consumer Finance Institution In Nigeria- Sales Executive / P&G Nigeria Sales Internship Opportunities 2018/2019 For Young Nigerians / Apply For HP Inc. Nigeria Sales Manager Fresh Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Nelly613: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Guinness Nigeria is currently recruiting Sales Intern at there (East and Central Region). Be informed that Sales internships are mainly for recent graduates.

APPLY NOW!

Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.

Sales Internship position

Purpose of Role

The Sales internship is a 6 months, full-time, paid program in the commercial unit designed to train and develop outstanding Territory Managers through deliberate delivery of the Diageo Way of Selling curriculum.
While in training the individual is expected to ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also guarantee that the volume target for the assigned route is achieved amongst others learning activities.

Main Responsibilities
Stock Management: ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS).
Core Selling: drive the sale of our brand portfolio to achieve volume targets through effective execution of outlet activation standard, product merchandising, relationship management and the use of technology.
Reconciliation: guarantee 100% daily settlement on all sales activities.
Participate as a team member in ad-hoc commercial Projects.

Requirements for Sales Internships
What you need to be successful in this role:

Graduate, not more than 1 yearpost NYSC
Good communication skills – written and verbal
High degree of integrity
Good interpersonal skills and collaboration skills
Geographically mobile.
Preferably able to drive (Manual) with valid license
What’s in it for you?

Opportunity to liaise with stakeholders at every level of the organization in different business groups and external vendors.
Opportunity to experience what it means to work in a Multinational organization.
Chance to learn and develop your Sales capability.
Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop.
Method of Application

Qualified candidates are to click the apply button below;

APPLY NOW!

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by ifex370(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Thanks bro
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Nelly613: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2019
You are welcome Sir
ifex370:
Thanks bro
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by mojysiola(f): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Done. Thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Dammysmart: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hi has anyone here done the test?? was sent a mail for an interview
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Nelly613: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2019
You are welcome
mojysiola:
Done. Thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Nelly613: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2019
I haven't heard anything
Dammysmart:
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by OBTMOS(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Dammysmart:
I wrote the test sometimes late January and they called me last week and that they will get back to me after asking me some questions.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Nelly613: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
OBTMOS:
I wrote the test sometimes late January and they called me last week and that they will get back to me after asking me some questions.
... Nice
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by odi104: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Since i applied, i haven't heard back from them, anyone know their hr email?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Dantj44: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2019
i was invited for the interview this morning... please has anyone of you receive such invitation?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Dantj44: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Dear Danlami,

I hope that this will find you well.

You are hereby invited to an interview at Guinness Nigeria Plc following a successful evaluation of an online test submitted by you.

Please see details below:

Date: Thursday 11th April 2019
Venue: 110 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro- Abuja very close to Summerset Hotel next to Manna Supermarket

Time: 11am

Kindly confirm your attendance by return email.

Upon your arrival, please ask for Penni Vakkai

The Diageo Careers Website has lots of useful information about our company and culture; that may be helpful as you prepare for the Assessment Centre. Click here to access the Careers Website - http://www.diageo-careers.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

All the best at this stage of the recruitment process.

Regards

Guinness Nigeria Talent Engagement Team
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by enesi009: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2019
I received too.. Hw is it going to be
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by Starpro87(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
OBTMOS:

Was it an online test?
please reply me ASAP.
Thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Sales Internships - SALARY = ATTRACTIVE by OBTMOS(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Starpro87:

Was it an online test?
please reply me ASAP.
Thanks
yes online test. They mailed me again that they won't continue with the recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Download UBEC / FTS Past Questions For Federal Teachers Scheme Exam / Zenith Bank (act Fast) / Urgent It Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.