Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) (59750 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
[b][/b]3
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Na jew man go dey bury strong mangrin com dey knack him babe join....lolcheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by LZAA: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
rusher14:
If he's one of them, then it's well deserved.
If ke?
E follow for that way
Wasted life for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by martineverest(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
the message shows that death was inevitable......he is one of them
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by MissingBudget: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Throughout my stay in ABSU, no cultists chased me into bush, why? grin grin

They send you go school, you join cult. Daalu.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Shugargal(f): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
I always wonder what people gain in being a cultist, if you know you wanna be a rugged man or your muscles too strong, come join the military or police from there maybe SARS then you get legit morale for showing too much muscles, who knows you may help us end all the insecurities in this nation..... anyway thank you Gunners for beating the Blues.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by EagleNest(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please can anyone educate me on the numerous benefits of belonging to cult group in higher colleges.

There must be something we don't know that attracts our young ones to cultism.

Someone help pls.
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by spartoo: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good
humans hate what they don't understand
too many benefits once you choose to be rugged
once you are confirmed and rugged then you can sail through the valley of evil men without fear
90 percent of females love rugged men(that is a fact)

once you rugged then life becomes easy

an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
we the neo black say rest in peace from Benin city to hero
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.

Na mouth you get. Ruggedity no be talk.

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by psucc(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
They can't just strike like that. He must have soiled his hand.
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Albertone(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
If only you know what OKO means in yoruba
OKO(Re-Mi)
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
spartoo:

Na mouth you get. Ruggedity no be talk.

Fuckkk with me make i knock your head off your neck with a revolver
Guns don't kill people, people kill people
Am a niggarrrr that pull the trigger easily
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by naunasabi: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Go study and stay away from cultism you wont listen.

By the time you graduate with pass you will come here in few years to beg for 1k that you dont have a job and has not eaten for days.

When that time reach you go know how far.

11 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
naunasabi:

Go study and stay away from cultism you wont listen.

By the time you graduate with pass you will come here in few years to beg for 1k that you dont have a job and has not eaten for days.

When that time reach you go know how far.
Bro you jack reach me?

You go fit read computer science for uniben
Na that department strict pass for the whole of uniben
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
dem de play HIT 4 nkpor nah. wetin carry him go there?
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good
once you are confirmed and rugged then you can sail through the valley of evil men without fear

we were born to die
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.

See the way your mouth occupied the limited space on nairaland. Keep diving into the abyss of nothingness....
You better desist from evil!

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by RedAlert08(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
EasternDamsel4:
Just look at how this one wasted his life...like he knew there was fire on the mountain....""help me collect my acceptance letter" ehhya!

I still don't get the reason behind joining a cult in school. To what end exactly?

Innocent parents struggled to send you to school and this is what they will receive...the news of your death in a bush. God forbid!
I like your line of thinking

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
EasternDamsel4:

See the way your mouth occupied the limited space on nairaland. Keep diving into the abyss of nothingness....
You better desist from evil!

Like i said humans hate what they don't understand
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by spartoo: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

You are a bittch niccur who can't do shıt. Words don't kill people, actions do bittch

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Kinjikitile(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good

we were born to die
Nah Egede Dem fall ?? Them done price oooh .... Which zonal HT ?
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Enoch07: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oh his parents will cry.... Sad
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Enoch07: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good

we were born to die
guy abeg keep quiet if u no get wetin to talk

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by LegalOpinion: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
IMASTEX:
Watin you gain?!

The question i keep asking those who favours the group is, If cultism really pays. Do you think you will ever get the chance to be added?!

Sound thinking. With this mindset, you will hardly be deceived/hypnotized by anyone, including those wearing worn out slippers yet they want to make you rich.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by simi4me(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
What if he wasn't a cultist? Perhaps he had a disagreement with a member of a cult gang who then mobilize his members and killed him. We should first of all try to know the reason for his killing before we judge him. The article did not say he was a cultist after all. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by damosade(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
simi4me:
What if he wasn't a cultist? Perhaps he had a disagreement with a member of a cult gang who then mobilize his members and killed him. We should first of all try to know the reason for his killing before we judge him. The article did not say he was a cultist after all. My opinion though.

Bro they no fit kill like that if you no belong... Ok

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by DrThanos: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
simi4me:
exactly might thought. We shouldn't just jump into conclusion
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by yungEX(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good

we were born to die
Fool you go soon reap wetin u sow. Be looking for ppl to pull trigger on. Bastard son of a million fathers
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
IMASTEX:
Watin you gain?!

The question i keep asking those who favours the group is, If cultism really pays. Do you think you will ever get the chance to be added?!

True talk bro
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Happyfela(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Arindin
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good

we were born to die
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by zcee: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Imagine, course rep sef belong.

You join an illegal association that you can't identify with in public and you think you're helping yourself?

I don't have RIP for him, his gang members may have RIPs they can dash him.
actually I heard they came for his brother who's the cultist not the deceased,they had to take his life because they didn't see his brother..am a course rep in that school too
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
E be like sey na for blocos dem shoot am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.