Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion (31079 Views)

Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her / Nigerian Army Beatup And Purnish Journalist For Recording Their Evil Acts / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Divay22:
Hahahaha pant wahala.
Remember the day i couldn't find my tight (short) ,I was at work calling and begging my mum to help me find it that i was feeling restless grin grin grin
Few minutes when she called back, that she has found it oh Lord! The peace i felt ehn grin cheesy

I'm not comfortable though without pant on.
God help us.
grin grin
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Once you know your God, their jazz won't work.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by smeag0l(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
The last point is the most important. Sadly, it is also the one that will be taken for granted the most by a lot of Nigerian ladies
Toks2008:
At first i thought it was a frenzy that is unfounded but day by day we read of how men were nabbed with different pants for ritual purposes.

It is therefore very sacrosanct for ladies to guard against this barbaric practice.In my opinion i believe these 5 measures will go a long way to guard their pants

1.Ladies should stop wearing pants to visit their men.

2.If you are in that time of the month don't visit any man.

3.Reduce the number of your pants to the number you can remember and if you must dispose any please Burn them.

4.If you wash your pant, monitor it keenly or use drier if you have one to make it dry fast and buy pants with fast dry fabrics.

5.Do a due diligence daily on your pants by counting them every night. If you find any missing and can't find it just look for anointing oil and anoint your .... while you make BACK TO SENDER prayer with one day dry fasting. sad

6.Don't trust anyone with your pants..even your female friends.

7.This is not endemic to Nigeria alone so ladies should guard their pants regardless of the country you reside.

8.Make sure you know the root source of your man's income and avoid dating fraudulent men.

Please add yours to help our ladies against these mad predators.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Successdude:
oga Toks, I quoted you in one of the threads about 5 days ago but no response. The thing is I need to talk to you on something. Perhaps WhatsApp would be okay if u don't mind.

Sorry I have no clue. Which thread please?
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by tfash96(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
ME dat has stop wearing pant since 1887

even b4 dis amala ewedu yahoo ritual of a tin,
Ladies stop wearing panties we ar endangered species
is even unhealthy
join me on:-

#NOMOREPANT

HUNGER GO KILL D BOYS SOON
1887 ke.How old are u now sef? U are far far older than our nairaland n its owner
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Just burn all your pants completely

I ve burnt mine.....I will only make use of pants when i m seeing my menses after then i burn them back..pant no cost for market

May God punish Buhari the dullard!

Me self have burner mine
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Advice for wayward females.
Decent females need not be scared.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by tfash96(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
this is now an excuse for afonja girls. they will now wear one pant for 2months without washing.
Y should u be bearing 22brains when u don't have any?..That's situational irony of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by BlackPantherCri: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:

I ve burnt mine.....I will only make use of pants when i m seeing my menses after then i burn them back..pant no cost for market

Jejeje buy disposal pant during your menses or use tampons
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by tfash96(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Crossbow:
Why do I find it hard to believe that this thing has blown out of proportion. Don't let your mind be poisoned, no one can make himself rich by trading your destiny for his wealth through the offering of your pant to a god who seem to wear pants or have a good number of wives and daughters.. It doesn't even sound logical.

Black magic isn't real! Your minds are poisoned and programmed in such a way that you now fear "village people" who can kill you by summoning your soul through a mirror or calabash. Who gives such a power??

If you want to learn more mention me and I will send you a book.
u need 2 go n do excursion @ SOKA in IBADAN
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by joepepsy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
With all due respect are educated?
Toks2008:

Shame kee you there. How naive.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by proflomo(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2019
What this guy did severally and what eventually happened to him will more than surprise everybody.
See it here: http://dapalan.com/MGlg
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by 22brains(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2019
tfash96:
I can now see that u and sense are like day and night.Didn't u check my sex.?.Heaven is really weeping over ur case
then why taking panadol on someone else's headache. maybe u are trying to defend ur sister........
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Sterope(f): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2019
Very predictable
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Gkemz: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2019
It's only God who can deliver our ladies. It's not about hanging it inside since house burglars can as well break inside when no one is around. I think the best option is to do away with panties if an armed robber can force you to remove the one you're putting on. Or you can have only one when the need for it arises.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by gabsmilez(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizzAJ:

i wish am ur boyfriend, you are so understanding
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by gabsmilez(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2019
ClixMaster:
So you don't wear pants to work shocked?
do u have her phone number pls give am serious i wanna hook up with her
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by gabsmilez(m): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizzAJ:

There is no need
What is the function of pant? A piece of material worn around the waist to inconvenience someone??
i swear pant are mainly for for guys, to help them hold something from falling but na girls own i no understand wetin e dey hold self? Abi na to bring lines for guys to see?
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by goslowgoslow(m): 1:06am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizzAJ:

May God punish you forever! Na Buhari dey steal pants?
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 1:11am On Jan 20, 2019
joepepsy:
With all due respect are educated?

No I'm a stark illetrate.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by joepepsy(m): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Please I beg in name of what ever you worship don't believe this stuff, many Africa countries mock Nigerians here in swiss cos they believe we are too backward.
Toks2008:

No I'm a stark illetrate.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by lonelydora: 4:30am On Jan 20, 2019
MhizzAJ:

There is no need
What is the function of pant? A piece of material worn around the waist to inconvenience someone??

grin grin You sef
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 20, 2019
gabsmilez:
do u have her phone number pls give am serious i wanna hook up with her
Yes, I do. It's gonna cost you 2k grin
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by WeRblessed(f): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Better look at the road so that molue won't kill you while hawking gala like your ancestors.

At least they are working and making a living. Keep looking for jobs and asking for recharge card, anumanu!

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Yankiss(m): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2019
martineverest:
they should dry their pants inside their room.....I see no reason why a lady should dry her pants outside at the first place
Idiots enter the room too.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2019
joepepsy:
Please I beg in name of what ever you worship don't believe this stuff, many Africa countries mock Nigerians here in swiss cos they believe we are too backward.

No wonder...because you are in Switzerland you all of a sudden forgot the black magic in Africa. I dey U.K but I'm still not foolish to discard the existence of voodoo and witchcraft.

Keep fooling yourself Mr Swiss.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Jephyard(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Jeez, this is crazy. You can't get rich by using any piece of clothes for rituals. What is wrong with us as people. We have voodoo practitioners around, go figure and you will get a definite answer. Just like physic or engineering there are laws or principles to this things. Not wishful thinking. Must we be so daft all the time from Buhari being a clone, to eating human faeces with bread for rmoney ritual, using salt to bath against Ebola, not answering strange calls cos you might get hypnotize and be use for money ritual and so many. Why are we this stupid. We virtually lack everything, this is not just poverty any longer we are sick people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.