Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Akin Alabi Personality Is More Than A Politician - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akin Alabi Personality Is More Than A Politician (348 Views)

Congratulations To Alabi Pasuma For His Private Jet / Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait / “i Joined Cult Because I Want To Become A Politician” Absu Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Personality Is More Than A Politician by taiwolovers: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2019
AKIN ALABI PERSONALITY IS MORE THAN A POLICTICIAN
Majority may see this article as political or even perhaps, to some people, you may call it a campaign strategy. However, luckily for me, I am not a politician nor intended to involve into it. But I am a self-assertive person that predominantly focuses attention to rampant issues. Sequel to above, consider the write -up not as a campaigning strategy but an eye opener.
Note (Please be mindful that I am not sycophantic for connection with any politician. But it is self-assertive of me, to express my sincere opinion.)
Consequently, dear reader, don’t be myopic to see the element of facts there -below. Happy Reading!
Politicians in Nigeria have actualised the change of mind-set of people, in which that made us have the mentality of portraying every politician as looters. This is at result of countless of unfulfilled promises and indiscipline in finance of the politicians.
Hmm! I quite sympathized with us, and also, compassionately acknowledged our long bearing endurance (including myself).
However, Nigerians are neither fool nor stupid to vote for the respective aspirant. We are flexible to believe them and thus, we voted them in, but instead to discharge accountabilities and responsibilities, they rather go against their promises.
Until recently, I regained my stable and optimistic mind set very after I met and studied him (AKIN ALABI C.E.O of the popular sport betting platform ) psychologically at the Annual Youth Enterprise Conference held in Ibadan.
The moment I set my eyes on him, I felt a change within me, for the very first time, I was eager to hear from politician like him, though, I was sitting far from the podium and in spite, my short stature (Laughed), I managed to listen to his speech delivery. What really captivated me to attend the program wasn’t because of anything but because he is successful man that started from the scratch.
I began to reconstructing my mentality. Within a tickle of an eye, I studied him psychologically and I got a feedback of what he stands for.
However, this is not because he is a politician but a successful entrepreneur, he is energises to build the best in everyone, not because he is clamouring for vote or desire to loot resources like others.
Another uniqueness I studied was that he practically demonstrated accountabilities and responsibilities. How do I mean? You would understand it fully when you get the book he titled `SMALL BUSINESS BIG MONEY`.
He believes that the easiest thing a man can settle for is `Poverty` and thus, he hold himself responsible for ignorance of the youth and as the result, he set up Annual Youth Enterprise Conference that brought intimate interaction in which that objective to change the mentality of the youth towards the philosophy of success. I was finally convinced enough that his personality is more than being a politician, when he sold his book at the rate of #2000.
To my own perceptive, every politician like him would have given the book for free as a campaign strategy. But he does differently, that shows that he doesn’t sell himself cheaply for vote. The question I asked myself was that why did he (Akin Alabi)
make the betterment of the youth his priority rather than his political ambition.

Dear Youth, don’t be neither sentimental nor bias, Akin Alabi personality is worth voting for.
Thanks for your time.
For any info
Taiwolovers081@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2019 Canada 1 Oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin / World Of Warships / Nigerian Lady Turns Spiderwoman As She Tries To Beat Queue At Bbniaja Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.