Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,191 members, 7,845,908 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Secrets Of Hannah's Prayers. (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets Of Hannah's Prayers. (1) (278 Views)

Jerry Eze Morning Prayers 1 April 2022 NSPPD || New Month Declaration / The Power Of Night Prayers (1) / 50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Hannah's Prayers. (1) by Revadebola: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2019
SECRETS OF HANNAH'S PRAYERS. (1)

1 Samuel 1:13 (KJV)
"Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken".

In the above scripture, we see the secrets of Hannah's prayer life.

Hannah prayed from her heart.

So many people pray with their lips alone while their hearts are far away from their prayer.

And sometimes they pray far away from the God to whom they claim to be praying.

Matthew 15:8 (KJV)
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me".

Such people should not expect anything from God.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 / The Final Word / You Cannot Be Robbing God And Be Praying To The Same God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.