Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. (774 Views)

From Jihad To Jesus: The Incredible Story Of Mohamad Faridi (photos) / The Story Of Ju'al, The Black Muslim Who Carried Out Jihad To Bleach His Skin / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by raymexx: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2019
10years challenge;
the conversion of Islamic terrorist to Christianity.

An ex Islamic jihad fighter Now a Christan posted pictures of his 10 years challenge.
in the post he wrote "one day a slave to Islam and now a prince in the kingdom of the son of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Good one.

1 Like

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by paiz: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2019
God is good

1 Like

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by APCpackandgo: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Praise God. Seun and his bigot mods no go see this one push go front page.

1 Like

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Makito015(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2019
God is Great
I'm glad he chose Jesus

1 Like

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by nosiebaba(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2019
This our God is wonderful.. He doesn't need guns to prove he is God.. He doesn't need human weapons to fight.
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by okosodo: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2019
God punish devil
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
laughing..

jihadis were never Muslims
just like Christians claiming they are following Jesus.. who never knew bible existed
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by alBHAGDADI: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:
laughing..

jihadis were never Muslims
just like Christians claiming they are following Jesus.. who never knew bible existed

Jihadist are the real Muslims while you sissies are just am addition to their numbers.
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by darecool(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2019
A real testimony. Salvation.
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Brazzaville(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Great
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Jihadist are the real Muslims while you sissies are just am addition to their numbers.

laughing.. coming from someone who's following imaginary christ and unknown writers of a book called bible
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by PlanckTime: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
From one religion to another?

Bro. You're still a terrorist

anyway, no terrorist is worst than Islamic terrorists

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
He will soon realise that he has left one bullsh1t religion for another bullsh1t religion.
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
God be praised! Jesus found him
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Anas09: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:

laughing.. coming from someone who's following imaginary christ and unknown writers of a book called bible
You mean the same Bible you cannot preach Islam without quoting? Have you ever listen to any imam preach without mentioning the Bible?

You try very hard to fix Muhammad inside the Bible, yet it is written by unknown people.

The joke is on you.
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anas09:

You mean the same Bible you cannot preach Islam without quoting? Have you ever listen to any imam preach without mentioning the Bible?

You try very hard to fix Muhammad inside the Bible, yet it is written by unknown people.

The joke is on you.

laughing.. you that you don't know who or what a Christian is.. you will know who a Muslim is...

laughing
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Anas09: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:

laughing.. you that you don't know who or what a Christian is.. you will know who a Muslim is...

laughing

Why not tell me who a muslim is before you tell me who a Christian is?

I asked you a question boy. Have you ever listened to a muslim preach the koran without quoting the Bible?
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anas09:

Why not tell me who a muslim is before you tell me who a Christian is?

I asked you a question boy. Have you ever listened to a muslim preach the koran without quoting the Bible?

and I have answered you.

Muslims preach with Quran and Hadith only..

that's why I told you that you don't know who a Muslim is..

run along and sleep boooooy
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Anas09: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Abuheekmat:

and I have answered you.

Muslims preach with Quran and Hadith only..

that's why I told you that you don't know who a Muslim is..

run along and sleep boooooy
Lolzzzzzzz. Do you know Zakir Naik? He does not speak one word with quoting the Bible, and he is not alone. Here in this forum, i shall show you.

The day the koran is preached without the Bible, islam will die.

It steals every character from the Bible. Stealing religion.

1 Like

Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Lolzzzzzzz. Do you know Zakir Naik? He does not speak one word with quoting the Bible, and he is not alone. Here in this forum, i shall show you.

The day the koran is preached without the Bible, islam will die.

It steals every character from the Bible. Stealing religion.

yes.. he's not a Muslim.. even his tutor.. ahmed deedat.. even yusuf adepoju..
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Anas09: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Abuheekmat:

yes.. he's not a Muslim.. even his tutor.. ahmed deedat.. even yusuf adepoju..
What the Hell? Ahmed Deedat was not a muslim? Okay, guy. Who is a muslim if Zakir Naik and Deedat aren't muslims? Was Muhammad a muslim?
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by true2god: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Jesus Akbar! Allah has lost another member to God.
Re: 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

What the Hell? Ahmed Deedat was not a muslim? Okay, guy. Who is a muslim if Zakir Naik and Deedat aren't muslims? Was Muhammad a muslim?

Muslims are those who follow Quran and and Hadith...

it's not in Islam to preach with bible or book of Moses .

it's not in Islam to be debating with Christians or jews

It's not in Islam to believe bible is holy book.. Injil is holy book and it's no longer in existence. bible is a book written by unknown authors with different views of narrations and contradicting accounts

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Religion Easily / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 3rd November, 2019 / Arch Bishop Valerian Bless New Mother Abbess Of St Scholastica Monastery Umuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.