Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? (1627 Views)

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / How Can She Bring Her Husband Back Home? / I Want My Husband Back By Islamic Dua And Wazifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by obembet(f): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, i just received this Mail today from a member of the great forum but she want her name to withheld.

I been facing serious challenges in my home due to my husband recent attitude. He suddenly changed and he doesn't eat at home unlike before. He comes back late unlike before. He doesn't play with me and he doesn't give me attention like before. All my efforts to know the cause was proven abortive. We did not fight and I can't even remember the last time we have quality time. I love him and I never offend him. I don't want to lose my husband, please what should I do.

Cc; Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Talk to him and tell him all the things you just told us

3 Likes

Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by ediama(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
A
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Giddymoney(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wow.. Feel your pain, making me feel for my future wife already wish I can be faithful to her

1 Like

Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Unlike before, are you the type that still tie wrapper on your chest every now and then?

Unlike before, Have you ever tried to be that sexy chic he chased after like a raving mad man?

Have you tried to get him jealous in your own special way?

Well I think you're over submissive, which is what he's taking advantage of.

It's good to be submissive but too much of it dey cause "see finish"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by esti98: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
My sister, that is how men behave when they started going astray,
all you need do is pray to God, and talk to him. If he refuse to change , take good care of yourself to look good, dress well ,love your heart, and love yourself,
If he see that you are looking good and happy at all time, he might change.
Just an advise.

3 Likes

Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Olalan(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Something must have triggered his sudden change of behaviour, do well to find out why........truth is if you reflect deeply you will discover it and try work towards getting back his love
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by obembet(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
The lady is online reading your opinion and advice.

Let hope on Lalasticlala Mynd44 on FP
We are wait boss
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
obembet:
Hello Nairalanders, i just received this Mail today from a member of the great forum but she want her name to withheld.

I been facing serious challenges in my home due to my husband recent attitude. He suddenly changed and he doesn't eat at home unlike before. He comes back late unlike before. He doesn't play with me and he doesn't give me attention like before. All my efforts to know the cause was proven abortive. We did not fight and I can't even remember the last time we have quality time. I love him and I never offend him. I don't want to lose my husband, please what should I do.

Cc; Lalasticlala
Mynd44
talk to him about it first, if that doesnt work, stop being emotionally available to him and let him notice. You need to let him respect you.start by denying him sex intil he brings a HIV and STIs test amongst many other stuff.
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by elmagnifico411(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
So who's the other woman?? Mtcheww . story totally different from the deadline..
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by revolt(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Go to ijebu ode. There's a jazzman I know there. He can help you but you must give him doggy. If not it won't work
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2019
From what I've seen, most men don't like puss cats as wives i.e...too gentle, afraid, over suffocating the man etc...they get bored easily. ..so sit up,take charge, deliberately ignore him sometimes,stop being weak and helpless before him..but in all don't neglect your duties, don't, cheat and pray to whichever God you serve...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by dmg1: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2019
madam u are the cause of ur problem,cook quality food (not watery food) and be sexy to ur husband, stop tieing wrapper up and down u wouldn't listen, now see what it has caused you.
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Ocean8(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
good
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Chubhie: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
There could be reasons for such sudden behavioural change. Including but not limited to HIV-Aids and job loss.
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Chiquitq(f): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
you have to accept that you cant force a person to love you. find a distraction like tv series, or start a viable business, spend more time with your kids. no matter what we advise you, he wont come back if he doesn't wwant to. he would also come back if he wants to wheather you do anything or not. don't give yourself headache oh!
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dump him
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
obembet:

Cc; Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Three options :
1. Fast and Pray

2. Get yourself a side man

3. Ignore him. Find ways to make yourself happy . Build relationships and bond with your career, relatives, great friends and children.

Choice is yours
Re: How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? by Richy4(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Can't believe some people still think that wearing attractive clothing will make a man not to cheat lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man / Hypertension, Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Obesity / Any Man Who Doesn't Own A House & A Car Before Marriage Doesn't Have A Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.