Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo (30515 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Letenwam: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo in a new Instagram post, claimed that she has a full dossier from a US immigration snitch that Tunde Ednut is living illegally in the US. 

Kemi Olunloyo claimed that the singer turned social media influencer has refused replying her messages, added that Donald Trump's Government shutdown is somehow helping his case. She wrote; 

I have a full dossier from a US immigration snitch that @tundeednut is living illegally in the US. Donald Trump's Government shutdown actually helps his case as no immigration services are available. No US citizen swearing in, NO DEPORTATION EITHER. Eednut better go file amnesty if that is ever repeated. He has refused to return my messages. As a Journalist I must hear all sides. Meanwhile yesterday was his birthday I hear. HBD

https://lailasnews.com/tunde-ednut-is-living-illegally-in-the-us-kemi-olunloyo/

lalasticlala

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Okay

F

T

C

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
cheesy
Na wa oo!!
I dunno what to say sef
Abeg someone should bring topic let us be arguing jaree
Na we send am go US!

11 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by nanauju(f): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
As Davido don give her uppercut reply, she don begin look for who else to bug him life.
Jobless lady

75 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
This kemi sef grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wait o .. Hanty kemi..is DAT ur problem in life??

Abeg get a life jorrrr

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by kaen1317: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
And u will soon go back to jail if you don't stop blabbing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by MrThisandthat(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman really needs help..

I never see this kind craze for my life..

71 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by emalek86(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Seriously I blame nairaland for always bringing this woman problem to front page

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by BruncleZuma: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by jaid23: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman ehn!! She no dey tire?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Teewhy2: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman just like to look for trouble and bringing people down all in the name of journalism.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm not saying this woman is lying or talking nonsense, neither am I hating on her, I'm only saying that some of her news are bleeping irrelevant

Like should we fry her bald hair because someone is living illegally in the States?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Cc: ednut1

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Yankee101: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't know what ate this woman's soul that she's so mean

Anyways, you're still wanted in a criminal case in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Platony(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Codeine Diet....
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by crazygod(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
She is the same person that was lamenting bitterly that Linda Ikeji dey poke nose into people's bizness thereby destroying their lives. I think she is doing the same thing.

12 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by spartan50(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
You need to take your drug madam Kemi.. You are very mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Letenwam:
Kemi Olunloyo in a new Instagram post, claimed that she has a full dossier from a US immigration snitch that Tunde Ednut is living illegally in the US. 

Kemi Olunloyo claimed that the singer turned social media influencer has refused replying her messages, added that Donald Trump's Government shutdown is somehow helping his case. She wrote; 

I have a full dossier from a US immigration snitch that @tundeednut is living illegally in the US. Donald Trump's Government shutdown actually helps his case as no immigration services are available. No US citizen swearing in, NO DEPORTATION EITHER. Eednut better go file amnesty if that is ever repeated. He has refused to return my messages. As a Journalist I must hear all sides. Meanwhile yesterday was his birthday I hear. HBD

https://lailasnews.com/tunde-ednut-is-living-illegally-in-the-us-kemi-olunloyo/

lalasticlala
e better 2 stay illegal than to legally dey Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by propsvila: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Some people don't understand this influencer marketing stuff, the more controversial you are the more people talk about you, the more you smile to the bank. She sure has silent way she makes money from this her controversial stories. I can call my friend to start a social media beef and in the process people will talk about us and we will trend, get more followers and likes.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by BlueRayDick: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is not a breaking news na. It is well known fact, that's why he doesn't travel to Naija.

Madam talk another thing wey we no know Jàre. Let's talk about you living legally in Naija and how it has better Ur life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by franchasng: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abeg stop distracting us, we are focused on sending Buhari back to his malnourished gay cows in Daura, after that goal is achieved, you can then come back with your rubbish Nigerian yeyebrities and their unfruitful news that benefit no Nigerian youth angry

Nigerian youths abroad, are you happy that you fled your father land to a foreign country where you are slaving and working 18hrs doing odd jobs, bathing half dead people, doing jobs that you never wished in your life, carrying guns to guard prisoners or joining other nations army where u can be killed anytime just to survive abroad

Nigerian youths at home wake up, are you guys happy being unemployed, or employed and earning peanut as salary as you watch your future waste due to useless wicked leaders that became President solely to enrich their family members and help their tribesmen achieve their devilish agenda

Many of you shouting Sai Buhari are either jobless due to no job, working and earning peanut that can't rent a decent house for you and fees you well, can't start a business because no capital and your only hope is to be doing peasant online business hoping to hammer like e money, how

Demand for change from your leaders, stop voting useless wicked, arrogant leaders who feel they are god and don't listen to anybody advising them for good.

Tell your friends not to vote Buhari if you want to witness job and business boom in Nigeria.

Buhari has tried twice and failed, let him go let's try another person too and see.

Don't strengthen failure and stupidity, don't vote Buhari, instead of voting Buhari, vote any of Sowore, Oby, Moghalu, Fella or Hashim, they are far better than failure called Buhari who is an arrogant illiterate who doesn't take correction even from people more knowledgeably than he is angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by omoteacher(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I blame the moderators that always post her sniffing peoples life comments on NL front page. Funny woman.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by olawale870: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman needs to be shut up
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by Last355(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Click like if you love madam koo regardless!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by islandmoon: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
this useless woman seem to be disconnected with what is going on in Nigeria, she will know when book haram visit her.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by DavidEsq(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
cheesy
Na wa oo!!
I dunno what to say sef
Abeg someone should bring topic let us be arguing jaree
Na we send am go US!
I haf a topic for us to be arguing o! Oya:
"That black baby wey Lola Rea carry, no be tekno be the papa o! Oya talk ur own cheesy
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by islandmoon: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
who moved this useless thing to front page?
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo by firstolalekan(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments / She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife Turns 2years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.