Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only (41917 Views)

Free Education: Orphans, Others Chased Away From Anambra School Over Fees / 24-year-old Beauty Queen Obiamaka Enweluzor Sends Twin Orphans Back To School / Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Monrue: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls if you know any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: inspirationafrica@yahoo.com.
Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit

2 Likes

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Veron29: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Please I’m a student of Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology and i need help financially

1 Like

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Akiodem(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Please I'm a laspotech student of accountancy student and I need a financial support in my academics.

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by kingsitodo: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
please I am a student of Enugu state university of science and technology, Truly I am in need of financial support, as I am in verge of dropping out of school cause I no longer have a sponsor. please, please help me to finish up my academics. thanks to you all as you come for my rescue.
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by seun103(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
i am a student and need financial help of #30,0000 before jan 8, this is my GTB account no: 0132151956, AWONIYI S. E.

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Vyvy10: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please I want to know if this information has been validated. Thank you.
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by amarachi28: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2020
amarachiesonu28@gmail.com
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Akandeblessing2: 5:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Please I am a student of Olabisi onabanjo university. Am in need of financial support in my academics

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by josh54321: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
pls I need assistance financially a student of gateway ict polytechnic Sapade Ogun state final year student HND2 olabode Sunday Bailey
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by josh54321: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2020
princebailey054@gmail.com
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by stephenchris986: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please, I am a beginning student of bayero University Kano, and I am in need of financial assistance, I'm a double ohphan, please help me, I strive so hard to secure this admission but now finding it difficult to proceed by paying my registration fee.thanks in anticipation as I look forward to your response and assistance.
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Nzubehenry: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls am an orphan a final year student of FUTO....its really hard on me to continue my education since I lost my mum..pls I really need financial assistance
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Madalitsojuma(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
My name is Madalitso Juma am Malawian .Am doing my tertiary Education at Chancellor college . I need sponsorship (financially). I lost my father

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Telvo: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2021
My name is Telvin wafula an orpharn student in the Technical university of kenya.seeking for your financial support in my education.

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Telvo: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Email: telvinewafula254@gmail.com.My name is Telvin wafula a student from the Technical university of kenya.please I seek financial help for me to proceed my education.Am an orpharn
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Lyfordphiri27: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Am a student at Rockview university and I need financial support for me to complete my studies please help me I don't have anyone to help me and I reached at the extent of dropping please help me.

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Estheradaugo17(f): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Am a student of Alex Ekueme Federal University Ndufu Alike ikwo
Ebonyi state
Am studying Theatre arts and my mum who is my sponsor just died on the 10th of December
I would really love your support because I might drop out if we should resume and nobody to help me
Here’s my details
Onu mercy Uba

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by iyke484real(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's well...God will see us through
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Estheradaugo17(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Onu Esther Adaugo
0806 899 3378
EstherAdaugo17@gmail.con
Alex Ekueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo
Theatre arts
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Estheradaugo17(f): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Am a student of Alex Ekueme Federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo
Lost my Dad on the 31st of March 2013 Nd my mum has been taking care of us
But unfortunately she died 10th of last month
Here are my details
Onu Esther Adaugo
0806 899 3378
Estheradaugo17@gmail.com
Alex Ekueme Federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo
Theatre arts
I would really love your support

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Tomzy2468: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Am sharon please I need you people to help me with money let me continue my schooling I have no one except me
My account number is 0559375849
Gtbank
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Grace1311: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Please help me, I need financial help for textbooks and a laptop.

I'm a 300 level student of Obafemi Awolowo University - O.A.U, studying computer science.

May God bless you more, thank you

WEMA BANK
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Estherifeoluwa1(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
I am AJAYI ESTHER IFEOLUWA. A student of UNN, Health Education, 400level.
Please I need financial assistance for my tuition and school dues. I lost my father in a car accident 4years ago and my mom has no job again. I no longer have any sponsor.
Please help me out, I Don't want to dropout at this final level.
God bless you as you help me. You will never loose your help. Please help me

My account details is as follows;
Account number: 0767046875
Bank name: Access Bank.

Please help me out
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Kimalit: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2022
I am festus rotich pioneer international university I need financial for fees��

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Templee333(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2022
If this op sudenly change his mind & say he wants to help shoemakers,all these students posting pictures will become shoemakers & post pictures taken in front of their workshop.

1 Like

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Ukalomgreat: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2022
I’m Great ukalom by name, I’m a student of Oyo state college of technology igboora,
I lost my dad some years ago also my mum 2 years ago too. My mom have been taking good care of me before she died but now have been alone…
I need your support and love ❤️ please
Here is my details:
Ukalomgreat@gmail.com

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Ukalomgreat: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2022
My account details; 8109510654 Opay great ukalom
I really need your support and care

Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Emeka71(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2022
All scammers.
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Mka457070: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2022
My name is fredrick Mkabane, a student at kibabii university, I lost my lovely parents 11 years ago when I was 10 years old. Here are my details: phone number 0768970551, email fmukabane20@student.kisu.ac.ke, school kibabii university, course Bachelor of science in chemistry. Am pleading for your kindness.
Re: If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only by Mka457070: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Mka457070:
My name is fredrick Mkabane, a student at kibabii university, I lost my lovely parents 11 years ago when I was 10 years old. Here are my details: phone number 0768970551, email fmukabane20@student.kisu.ac.ke, school kibabii university, course Bachelor of science in chemistry. Am pleading for your kindness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.