Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lil Kesh – I Don’t Regret Singing Logo Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh – I Don’t Regret Singing Logo Benz (504 Views)

I Don’t Regret Saying Prostitutes Have No Dignity – Okon Lagos / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / I Don’t Regret Singing Logo Benz But..-lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – I Don’t Regret Singing Logo Benz by MAKALALA: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Punch Entertainment got up to speed with Lil Kesh for a meeting as of late, and the vocalist uncovered he has no second thoughts on discharging his most recent melody “Logo Benz which produced a great deal of disputable comments in regards to the ethically corrupting verses embraced in the tune.

You would review the melody was about by implication advancing the broad baffling robbery of female undies which has been supposed to be utilized for cash customs by urgent wrongdoers which many find so unfeeling and silly. Individuals felt for what reason would such a tune be discharged when the entire country is frightened of the circumstance and frantically searching for an approach to end the catastrophic demonstration.

READ FULL GIST: https://kulichang.com.ng/lil-kesh-dont-regret-singing-logo-benz/

Re: Lil Kesh – I Don’t Regret Singing Logo Benz by Lordapson23(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wetin be all these English sef grin

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Confesses To A Nigerian Lady That His Lyrics Are All Lies / "Burns Boy Don't Date Anyone Until I Have Tasted Your Manhood" - Twitter User / Uche Maduagu Reveals Why Most Nollywood Actress Marriage Do Not Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.