Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,099 members, 7,838,786 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! (3657 Views)

Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) / Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! / Aishawary Vs Rani Who Is Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by 5p1naz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
ok tpiah, come let me pray for your eyes to be opened. . .history is part of my course and that thing on his neck is a well known Egyptian god not eveb in anyway connected to Greece. . . now tell me how that is a coincidence or creativity to the plenty strange activity he's been carrying out lately. . . and if you decide to base your argument on the fact that he said it was Greek mythology. . . well he said. . . hmnnnnn ur blindness/dumbness level na grade 13. . .
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by SeanT21(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
philip0906:

y r u sitting on d fence undecided

, umm, because I'm not sure. He did say he sold his soul to the devil but maybe it was for shock value.
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
5p1naz:

ok tpiah, come let me pray for your eyes to be opened. . .history is part of my course and that thing on his neck is a well known Egyptian god not eveb in anyway connected to Greece. . . now tell me how that is a coincidence or creativity to the plenty strange activity he's been carrying out lately. . . and if you decide to base your argument on the fact that he said it was Greek mythology. . . well he said. . . hmnnnnn your blindness/dumbness level na grade 13. . .
that dude really need serious prayers grin, talking about what was on his neck , meen as you just said it here, am in shock meen shocked shocked shocked , you mean he is wearing a chain from the gods !! what has this world become !
bawomolo:

it's just a fukking music video.

and i could give a shiit about the spirit.
permit me to use broken words here, you dey sick for head grin grin
bawomolo:

it's just a fukking music video.

and i could give a shiit about the spirit.
gbaaaaaaaaa gounnnnnnnnnn !! supported !!
SeanT21:

Oh no, not these Illuminati freaks again.

but hey, Kanye said he "sold his soul to the devil" so who knows.

where and when did he say that ? shocked shocked
tpiah:

^middle ages art.

if you dont understand my post, kindly refrain from responding to it.

go with Jesus.

thank you.
are you the one really typing? cos it's strange shocked shocked
uote from: philip0906 on August 15, 2010, 11:36 PM
Grin Grin
Nah she expected him 2 come out and boldly say,"I'm a 33rd degree freemason" Grin Grin
I bet you even if he does that she'll say he's utilizing his artistic license
philip0906:

shiooooooooor. . .u r quoting kanye himself.What did u expect him 2 say?when beyonce and gaga did theirs,what did they say about their video even when it was clear dat there was more that meets d eye 2 what they did in dat video? undecided
generously Grin . . .people who CHOOSE to be blind can never see the light, no matter how brightly it shines. . . lol grin grin can't stop laughing? am getting a whole lot confused here !!! I found this part of the lyric interesting, ". . .In this white man's world we were chosen. here i like it as well grin
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by haduwa(f): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
shocked undecided
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
haduwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omswQ_abrtY

shocked undecided
that isn't the link go and search for the real link to it !! ok just check urs, and it is pure trash link !
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by hackney(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
These artistes are simply riding on all these illuminati nonsense just to
sell records.
Making the videos a bit 'dark' just to get people talking about it like we are now.

its all gimmick.
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by Iyineda(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
Wow. People can be so dense.
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by Dolemite(f): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
hackney:

These artistes are simply riding on all these illuminati nonsense just to
sell records.
Making the videos a bit 'dark' just to get people talking about it like we are now.

its all gimmick.
True, some of it is for the gimmick, some have a legitimate affinity for Satanism and the dark arts. . .sad though that they would need to have a gimmick to sell records, but it works, worked for Madonna, now lady Gaga. . .
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by makajibbz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
nonsense
does the satanic shiit make yu patronize them
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by tpiah: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
5p1naz:

ok tpiah, come let me pray for your eyes to be opened. . .history is part of my course and that thing on his neck is a well known Egyptian god not eveb in anyway connected to Greece. . . now tell me how that is a coincidence or creativity to the plenty strange activity he's been carrying out lately. . . and if you decide to base your argument on the fact that he said it was Greek mythology. . . well he said. . . hmnnnnn your blindness/dumbness level na grade 13. . .

emibros:

that dude really need serious prayers grin, talking about what was on his neck , meen as you just said it here, am in shock meen shocked shocked shocked , you mean he is wearing a chain from the gods !! what has this world become ! permit me to use broken words here, you dey sick for head grin grin gbaaaaaaaaa gounnnnnnnnnn !! supported !! where and when did he say that ? shocked shocked are you the one really typing? cos it's strange shocked shocked
uote from: philip0906 on August 15, 2010, 11:36 PM
Grin Grin
Nah she expected him 2 come out and boldly say,"I'm a 33rd degree freemason" Grin Grin
I bet you even if he does that she'll say he's utilizing his artistic license generously Grin . . .people who CHOOSE to be blind can never see the light, no matter how brightly it shines. . . lol grin grin can't stop laughing? am getting a whole lot confused here !!! I found this part of the lyric interesting, ". . .In this white man's world we were chosen. here i like it as well grin

sweeties, i've studied medieval art, so at the risk of sounding as bush as you are, let me point that out.

and let me APPEAL to you to utilize google before you clock 70 cos at this rate, sounds like the search engine isnt available where you are.
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by makajibbz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
what do you mean undecided
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
makajibbz:

please help me ask ? just don't know if he is a devil incarnate himself shocked
tpiah:

sweeties, i've studied medieval art, so at the risk of sounding as bush as you are, let me point that out.

and let me APPEAL to you to utilize google before you clock 70 cos at this rate, sounds like the search engine isnt available where you are.
what is your Zap ing point !!! angry
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
makajibbz:

please help me ask ? just don't know if he is a devil incarnate himself  shocked
tpiah:

what is your Zap ing point !!! angry
makajibbz:

nonsense
does the satanic shiit make yu patronize them
no buh the music is pleasing , what do you think?
Dolemite:

True, some of it is for the gimmick, some have a legitimate affinity for Satanism and the dark arts. . .sad though that they would need to have a gimmick to sell records, but it works, worked for Madonna, now lady Gaga. . .
even rihanna as well !!!! the worst is yet to come !
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by makajibbz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
emibros:

the music is pleasing , what do you think?
yeh, buh the evil displays dnt improve the quality. undecided
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by diamond50: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
dis is purely satanic ,hw can someone make dis type of vid without carring anytin in mind
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
diamond50:

dis is purely satanic ,hw can someone make dis type of vid without carring anytin in mind
meen !! now they are not even hiding the identity, so do conjure more people to their society !! undecided
makajibbz:

yeh, buh the evil displays dnt improve the quality. undecided
abi , i just heard the remix he did with jayz
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2010
watch out for the full video clip next month
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by Kinezeala(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
oboy end time has really come o.
Chai,na only GOd go save us.
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by favouredjb(f): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2010
Wider is the road that leads to hell
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by kingpins(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
Can u imagine madona in her 4 mins song saying 'd road to hell is paved with good intentions'
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
kingpins:

Can u imagine madona in her 4 mins song saying 'd road to hell is paved with good intentions'
that's horrible, i will listen to it again !!!
favouredjb:

Wider is the road that leads to hell
they don't even hide it anymore ! shocked
Kinezeala:

oboy end time has really come o.
Chai,na only GOd go save us.
am telling you my bro, don't know what the rest of the video will contain !!!!!!!!! sad sad
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by Dolemite(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
kingpins:

Nothing wrong in that saying, the road to hell IS paved with good intentions, for example the inventor of a gun may not have intended for it to be used in robberies, probably for self defence only but that's not how it turned out, good intentions became hell that's what it means!!
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by favouredjb(f): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2010
@emibros can u imagine?
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2010
emibros:

that's horrible, i will listen to it again !!! they don't even hide it anymore ! shocked am telling you my bro, don't know what the rest of the video will contain !!!!!!!!! sad sad
you never can tell what she really meant by that !!!! i would prefer a madonna say on this !
favouredjb:

@emibros can u imagine?
one needs to be careful, even wen watching it, if someone is not careful you might just get manipulated in the mind
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by icare1: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2010
a video with images of occult ,some says it is an art. art is originality the symbols in the video is not original it has been in existence for age.even the image of baal is an art , foolishness is a product ignorance. get knowledge to be smarter.
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2010
@i care ,yeah,i d0n't knw y s0me ppl can't see what is glaring ! Plz who or what is baal .
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by blackcat1: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
What would it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by emibros: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2010
@blackcat ,u can ask kanye dat lol
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
Day by day, the world keeps falling for Kanye's tricks. Dude be laughing his black behind off to the bank.

As much as I still believe that Jesus still walks, Kanye west reserves the sole right not to believe so/or believe whatever he chooses as he mentioned in one of his tracks. . . J[i]esus pieces dont bring him peace so he will go for Russel's nieces[/i] (Daddy's girls).
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
nuzo:

Day by day, the world keeps falling for Kanye's tricks. Dude be laughing his black behind off to the bank.

As much as I still believe that Jesus still walks, Kanye west reserves the sole right not to believe so/or believe whatever he chooses as he mentioned in one of his tracks. . . J[i]esus pieces dont bring him peace so he will go for Russel's nieces[/i] (Daddy's girls).

Longest tyme.You just went awol.How farz ur Poli. plans?Still on it?
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
ifyalways:

Longest tyme.You just went awol.How farz your Poli. plans?Still on it?

Hey Ify. . . . truely, its been a long time. How are u?

I will soon update you guys on my rough journey so far. Very rough journey! grin cry
Re: Kanye West Latest Video " Power '' Is Evil But It Is Hot ! ! by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2010
nuzo:

Hey Ify. . . . truely, its been a long time. How are u?

I will soon update you guys on my rough journey so far. Very rough journey! grin cry
lol,twas never meant to be easy. grin
The man above wud give u the needed grace and strenght,Dont faint!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read What Osita Iheme ‘pawpaw’ Has To Say About His Upcoming Wedding / Who Will You Hit Rihanna Or Her Friend As The Both Shows Off There H0t Azz (pics / See What Sandra Ikeji Is Having For Breakfast (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.