Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Half A Loaf Is Better Than None - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Half A Loaf Is Better Than None (313 Views)

A Most Read; Man Beats Wife To Death Over A Loaf Of Bread In Anambra (photos) / Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) / DEJ Loaf – Liberated Ft. Leon Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half A Loaf Is Better Than None by Teastrings(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2019
HALF A LOAF IS BETTER THAN NONE
This is a phrase I often heard as a child but the older I grew, I realized that life's output to us is a function of our input to it and our willingness to change what we getting. A feeling of being satisfied with how things are and not wanting to try to make them better : a complacent feeling or condition in which a man is not willing to change the status quo only deprives him of every full package he would have enjoyed. Why settle for half a loaf when you can have a loaf? Why settle for a loaf when you can have a pack? Why settle for a pack when a bakery could be yours?
The only price life pays is the one you demand of it. Be willing to pay more to get more this year, be willing to pay more intellectually, physically, imaginatively. Life does no bonanzas, no promos. Life's more of warfare than funfair. Until you realize this , you not going anywhere and nothing will change. It's often said, You can't keep doing the same thing over & over, and expect to have different outcome. I would add;you can't keep settling for less and expect great things to happen to you. This is another year, another opportunity to make your dreams come true but this requires your willingness to make it happen. End the year with a difference by going all out for your dream
Don't always take whatever life throws at you ,don't accept every dogma , be prepared to alter that - you deserve more, demand it from life

Team emblazon (Omoniyi Tobi )

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 16-year-old Marriage Over “witchcraft” Suspicion / Nnamdi Ugwuanyi: This Father And Brother Rolled Into One, Not Dead But Alive / Please Nairalander Where Can I Change My Infinixi Hot6x Touch Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.