Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Introduction To Seafoods And How To Make Yours! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Introduction To Seafoods And How To Make Yours! (749 Views)

Ijeomas Seafood - Big Bush Snails From Akwa Ibom With Other Seafoods / Fresh Seafoods / Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Seafoods And How To Make Yours! by biyiwyle(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ignorance is really a disease but the refusal to seek knowledge is to be dead. This section of food is one I avoid so much because of fear of failure.

Unknown to me, I have been in the art of cooking it without even knowing. So like me, after I'm done explaining Seafoods to you, you might be surprised it's a simple form of cooking

SEAFOODS (Seafood cooking)

This can simply be defined as cooking of anything in the sea regarded as food by humans.

The examples of these are countless but the ones you are familiar with are fishes, crayfishes, Shrimps, crabs, lobster, clams, calamari etc

A food is regarded as a seafood when different sea animals are incorporated into it for example, Sea food pasta, seafood rice, Sea food okro, seafood salad, grilled prawns, shrimps etc.

WHY YOU MUST BE A SEAFOOD LOVER!
Read all @
http://www.caterbakes.com/2019/01/introduction-to-seafoods-and-how-to_21.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Jambalaya Rice With Shrimp And Sausage / Plantain With Eggplant Sauce / Pineapple Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.