Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday (16035 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Fans Gift David Wilson A Car On His 34th Birthday / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by ZWorld: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual is a year older today, and his wife has taken to social media to celebrate him with sweet words.

Praising her man, she wrote;

''TO THE BEST GIFT GIVEN TO ME FROM GOD ! Specially made just for me�� MY SOUL MATE! MY BESTFRIEND ! MY HUSBAND ......������������� CHEERS TO LONGLIFE AND CONTINUOUS HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY!! MY SWEET BOY IS A YEAR OLDER TODAY��❤️�� LOVE YOU TILL THE AFTERLIFE BABY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️''

Yomi also wished himself a happy birthday saying;

''Lord I am grateful for life, I am grateful for 11 years of consistency in my career, I am grateful for steady creativity and wisdom, I am grateful for good health, thank you for blessing me with the best brothers and sisters, Lord I am most grateful for blessing me with the most beautiful and supportive wife on planet earth, thank you for good friends and my beautiful family, Thank you God for another year of life! Still many dreams, desires… and You are always faithful! What will this year bring, I don’t know! But You know, please lead me to trust in you more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. #Tailor''

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/love-you-till-the-afterlife-yomi-casuals-wife-celebrates-him-on-his-birthday/

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by delectablegyal(f): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
if him no get money. would you be there for him?

I say "no". ladies in nigeria will say the same. they are money mongers. they are materialistic. happy birthday to him though. more money in his account.

13 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by Kenzico(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
angry grin grin

Ego Amaka.....She even say she will love him till AFTER LIFE

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by Sirheny007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
How and when did this guy become become a celebrity?

12 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by jamata20: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by lilmax(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
na so

as money dey the love
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Cute and lovely family.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by Dudehasnoname: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Are you sure you're not even going to hell sef...
To go hell easy wella
Afterlife for where..

P.s; This broda get serious OGO for forehead..
Baba fit don nod JAMB tire... undecided
HBD sha... Lemme be going now..
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by yrex01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sirheny007:
How and when did this guy become become a celebrity?
it's success bro. Success makes one a celebrity. Eg emoney
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by abuchi21: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
yomi casual and 34
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by comelyJummy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Happy birthday Yomi Makun.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by banio: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
delectablegyal:

I say "no". ladies in nigeria will say the same. they are money mongers. they are materialistic. happy birthday to him though. more money in his account.

Baby milk is around #3K and pampers for a week could be roughly #1K. Feeding and others for a week could be #15K.

Who do You expect to provide it ?. Money is very important in marriage. If you no get money, hide your face. grin

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by slayprint: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Happy birthday yomi casual.

I make 3D phone cases,Please check my profile.Thanks.
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by shegie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
yomi na 34

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by abraham245: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
yomi casual happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by abujacomputertu: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by Jhamzy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
delectablegyal:

If na you nko? You will do same.
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by jeff1607(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Congrats Man!
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by ZinoFasisi: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
yrex01:
it's success bro. Success makes one a celebrity. Eg emoney

Money not success bro. Money makes one a celebrity. Emoney is successful in doing what? Successful in Making money grin
Re: Yomi Casual Celebrates His 34th Birthday by Lilymatty(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Happy birthday to u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Pictured Kissing Beyonce? / Omoni Oboli Vs Omotola Jalade Who Is Hotter / Ifu Ennada Featured On Monalisa Code, Monalisa Chinda's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.