Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How To Stop Your Dog From Jumping Up On Visitors - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Stop Your Dog From Jumping Up On Visitors (625 Views)

Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / Stop Dog From Jumping Up On Strangers / Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Dog From Jumping Up On Visitors by Hamatoyoshi: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tips That Will Have Your Dog Greeting You and Your Home Visitors On Normal Levels

Whenever your dogs more than happy to see you or other people, they might show it by leaping.

This can be very unsafe if your dog is heavy and high. After all, your dog is going to make a big vertical leap and that’s generally due to the fact that they’re designed to do this.

Yet, if you wish to prevent your dog from jumping on people, you need to find out how to prevent your dog from jumping on people.

You definitely do not want him/her in your family and friends’ faces all the time.

Believe it or not, it doesn’t take a brain surgery degree to find out how to prevent your dog from getting on people.
See the full story below
https://animalsmd./2019/01/01/how-to-stop-a-dog-from-jumping-up-on-strangers/
Re: How To Stop Your Dog From Jumping Up On Visitors by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is it my own dogs that will jump and play with visitor? Lie lie!! If my own dogs jump on you, is to bite not to play.

Which kind ye ye dog go jump play with visitor sef? No be my own.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Dog From Jumping Up On Visitors by Hamatoyoshi: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol.. You be naija person and na naija dog so you no fii blame them

(1) (Reply)

Help, Please Where Can I Find Affordable Puppies In Abuja. / American Pit Bull Terrier Stud Needed For Mating In Lagos! / Solid Boerboel Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.