Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,250 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) (47982 Views)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by rentAcock(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
uuzba:

Well, we are warned about this during marriage course, before wedding.
When you meet your wife, she's a babe. Your all and all.
The moment she gives birth, she becomes baby's all and all. Her attention goes to baby. Breast, that you thought was for you will enter baby's mouth O, 24/7. Not all men can take this. Maturity is needed. Some marriages break because of this imbalance of attention. The man can feel left out.

U think he killed her because he was being deprived of sucking breast?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
uuzba:

So baby will not have father and mother? Even though father is alive?
Una wey dey take your parents for granted.
Let him go to jail, d baby will survive

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by rentAcock(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
naijaboiy:

What will he say that will justify beating his wife to death? And he is even on the run.

Please stop thinking with your cóck, it could be your own female relative tomorrow.

And you know all this how? Were you the mosquito on their wall?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Whatever the reason for beating her to a state of weakness is very very bad

The man must be facing frustration and depression at the same time

Now he will end in jail
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Bluffly: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Go get a basic biology lesson.
I said muscle not fat.

What is this? Mindset and muscle?
I am sorry I can't start explaining the relationship between muscle and sex from scratch.
We are not on the same page knowledge and further discussion will be meaningless.

You are dumb for telling me to get basic education in biology. I don't know why you kids here behave. If you can't understand concept, deal with it. Out of what I wrote, It is fat guy you picked up, that shows you are looking for how to while away your time. Read in between lines.
Summarily, domestic violence has nothing to do with body makeup but wrong mindset

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Whatever is the reason for beating her to a state of weakness is very very wrong

Frustration and depression must have made the man to behave like a beast

Now he will end in jail
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by sylve11: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
tipviewsolution:
O boy

Ol' boy! cool
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Bluffly: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buddy88:

My friend shut up. Mindset Kor handset ni. Go use mindset beat Anthony Joshua now. Una go Dey spill nonsense online
You are sick. We are talking about domestic violence, you are talking about two people fighting. There is difference between bullying and two people fighting intentionally. When couples fight each other intentionally then there is no domestic violence.
Domestic violence or aggressive behaviour within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by BigBizzy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
I was at upth when the man rushed his wife into the labor ward backing her. same time my wife was having her CS operation for our baby.

indeed the man disappeared, later saw the wife's sister and other family members crying around A&E when I went to buy drugs...

sad!

RIP dear

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Bluffly: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buddy88:

Shut up mumu. We are talking about muscle and fat. Was that not the argument when you said violence and strength depends on mindset
Bye and have a good night rest
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by mysteryman2014: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bluffly:

Violence is actually not about muscle but mindset. Your mindset can make you achieve a lot or vice versa. Your mindset can make you loving or otherwise. Hence, you will see a slim guy beating up a fat guy.
If a woman believes she isn't weak she can build muscles and achieve a lot physically. Muscle development goes hand in hand with bone mass development.
Violence is a result of mindset

Why are women called weaker vessel? Women definitely are not as strong as men hence the need to deal gently.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Ten06(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Most rivers state men behave like Wike

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rolly22:

That's '' some '' show say you get sense
Well I just know that as a fact
Some women too are bad but not all
I believe it is feminism that is bringing all this rubbish
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by lastclaire4(f): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Didi2d post=74979340]RIP madam, but don't be quick to judge. Pray not to fall in the hands of some troublesome woman, you go fear fear[/quote

So this is what you would have said if she was a close relative. What could be more than killing a soul? If the woman is troublesome why can't the man pack out or is it a taboo to have two houses.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bluffly:

Unfortunately, the society makes it different. It's been made easy for women to report as most won't because of feeling shameful. There exists many organisations fighting for women but approximately none for men.
Yeah I know men too are suffering but they feel they should not report because they are males but I tell you the more men report,the more it will be made known to the world that men too are suffering the same fate as women.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Her mother was even there while the man beats her daughter up? what kinda useless mother is that?

maybe he never wanted to marry the woman, but in Nigeria women must marry or... even if it means death.

They should find the man and roast his Ass.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by mysteryman2014: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buddy88:

Don’t let us be one sided. The husband didn’t mean to kill her. It was a mistake

Death a mistake. The man throwing punches and the woman dying and continue pummeling till death and you call that a mistake, I shudder.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Jaysolu(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
How come its always after marriage that the man starts the beating
During times of engagement or ever since they met couldn't she see the violent person he truly was.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by graciously2013: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why not quit the marriage, killing won't change anything, you're now a murderer. No matter what happened, you should have control your temper. Even me am quitting very soon cos my partner is frustrating me everyday and she want us to fight which am avoiding. If you're not ready please don't marry, marriage is not what people think it is, when you're outside you want to come in while we that are in want to quit.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
My coursemate in RSUST... Very Sad....
my aunty in class was telling me about it in class today. so u know her too
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Ubdavis(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
... No right to take away someone else's life , no matter the amount of provocation.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Father lord any marriage that will end my life, may I remain single than marry such infidel. Amen.

Why do women stay in an abusive marriage? I'm sure its not the first time of him beating her up, why didn't she move out? or stay the f**k away from him, seriously any man that try this shite with me, I kill him before he kills me, all na self defence.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Ejjis(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Some men are heartless (I said some oooo)

You get luck you put (I said some oooo)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ejjis:

You get luck you put (I said some oooo)
Wetin you wan do before? Lol
This one you are smiling with a cigarette hope am safe?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
rentAcock:
I will never believe a one sided story on the internet, what does the husband have to say?
Soneone died, you are here talking about what the infidel has to say, he should go to court and plead guilty then die in jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
Soneone died, you are here talking about what the infidel has to say, he should go to court and plead guilty then die in jail.

And you know the husband killed the wife because you are omnipresent?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pruwa:

True marriage is not by force
Don't endure and die ooo
Let people say whatever they want to say
Your happiness should be your utmost concern
Live your life to the fullest
Who cares about what people say? they can say anything, na dem get their mouth.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
rentAcock:

And you know the husband killed the wife because you are omnipresent?
Do you know an issue with comprehension and reading?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In Libya For Armed Robbery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.