Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Faith In Christ Jesus Established Firmly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith In Christ Jesus Established Firmly (208 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith In Christ Jesus Established Firmly by ochibuogwu5: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Now to Him who is able to establish and strengthen you [in the faith] according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery [of the plan of salvation] which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now has been disclosed and through the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all the nations, according to the commandment of the eternal God, leading them to obedience to the faith, 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forevermore! Amen. {Romans 16:25-27 AMP}

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Their True Interpretations / Why Do Christians Pray Grace Before Meal, But Hardly Pray Grace After Meal? / Revival Hour ; Who Are The Free And Secluded?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.