Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Need A Sustainable Job!pls Help Me Out Of Depression - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Sustainable Job!pls Help Me Out Of Depression (223 Views)

How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / I'm Dying Of Depression / About To Quit My Job,pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sustainable Job!pls Help Me Out Of Depression by Emmanuel72(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
I’m a University Graduate with Barchelor Of Art Degree in English and Literary Staudies.Ever Since my graduation from the University in the year 2012,I have worked with several organizations as Teacher,house Master and even Sales Consultant.But the meager salary from these institution has been pitiable.
Last year,Many Staff got laid off from the real Estate Company,I was working with in Lagos due to the CEO’s inability to keep the company running financially.Of which I was Inclusive.Ever Since then, I have been staying at helpless,miserable and jobless...This is a new year already as I really need help to secure a better job.
My Jobless is gradually hitting me up...Pls help.
I’m highly industrious and willing to work.

Below are my contacts:emmaay72@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Needed For Employment: Junior Merchandiser At Supermart.ng / Need To Stop Chasing The Early Retirement Dream - MILLENNIALS / Get All Updates About Chattisgarh TET Exam 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.