Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship (1073 Views)

PRESCO CAMPUS Ebonyi State University Deserted / Presco Oil Nigeria Plc Undergraduates Scholarship Programme 2019 / AGIP Oil Scholarship 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by Dariye(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders.

Sorry to bother you but I need help on the above. I applied for the above scholarship few days ago and got an sms today that I have been shortlisted and a link to follow for the online exam.

The problem now is that they require a payment before one can proceed. This is giving me concern as to the authenticity of the programme because this is my first time of hearing of such in any scholarship programme.

From my little research, the company checks out but I'm unable to get any testimony as to truism of the payment.

I therefore would appreciate help from anyone who can help me out on any information about this.

I'll post some screenshots in my next post.
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by Dariye(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Here...

Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by Dariye(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
And...

Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by HumbleBoy21: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dariye:
And...
I don't understand
why should we pau that amount ?
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by emmahoney(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Run , no credible scholarship scheme does that.
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by demo4show(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Run it is scam please
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by RTSC: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Reminds me of NIIT.

Fuccking wankers
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by Elzak(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
How to identify fake scholarship 101;

When money is requested
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by wasiubello: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dariye:
Hello Nairalanders.

Sorry to bother you but I need help on the above. I applied for the above scholarship few days ago and got an sms today that I have been shortlisted and a link to follow for the online exam.

The problem now is that they require a payment before one can proceed. This is giving me concern as to the authenticity of the programme because this is my first time of hearing of such in any scholarship programme.

From my little research, the company checks out but I'm unable to get any testimony as to truism of the payment.

I therefore would appreciate help from anyone who can help me out on any information about this.

I'll post some screenshots in my next post.
I hope you will not fall for this cheap scam, I expect you as learned as you're to identify this cheap scam at the first sight. Even a jss 1 students know this cheap scam. Ask your self this three questions
1 Will oil company or even palm oil company be so poor to redirect you to google drive for documents download?
2. Will a genuine genuine company shortened their link with bitly?
3. Why issuing a certificate or whatever document when you didn't even sit for screening?
Please run away from this old scam. Run! Run!! Run!!! Runnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by romeoetin(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
It's fraudulent op.. I know the HR of presco oil and they only issue scholarships to indigenes of host Community.. This is a scam
Re: Urgent: Presco Oil Scholarship by Dariye(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
wasiubello:

I hope you will not fall for this cheap scam, I expect you as learned as you're to identify this cheap scam at the first sight. Even a jss 1 students know this cheap scam. Ask your self this three questions
1 Will oil company or even palm oil company be so poor to redirect you to google drive for documents download?
2. Will a genuine genuine company shortened their link with bitly?
3. Why issuing a certificate or whatever document when you didn't even sit for screening?
Please run away from this old scam. Run! Run!! Run!!! Runnnnnnn

I thought as much. Thanks for the heads up.

(1) (Reply)

Get Educational Information / Important Techniques About Primary Structure Of An Essay | MYPERFECTWORDS / Is IVC Scholarship Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.