Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) (34529 Views)

Asa Visits Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Photos) / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) / Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by Virus777: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Stanlee19:
All good but

If I will present to you a business that the investment is 38,000 naira only and you cab earn up to 96,000 per day,, 34.5 million naira in a year ]would you listen to my presentation?*

Just Whatsapp 08051680726

Some will say it's a scam but message me and find out yourself

Abeg carry this your AIM global rubbish comot for here!

34.5 million ko, 100 billion ni! If you make so much money from Alliance in motion, you won't be here posting shiii!

I'll advice you to enlist all your family members first and make all the money. Shiooorrrrrr!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) by honestpoju: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Africanness:
Glamd is kikis beauty store. So lolu probably just went to visit.

And interview her sef. See mic for him hand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Now In Illuminati? / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre / Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.