Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? (551 Views)

Which Of These Phone Companies Are Generally Better. / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
are all these online chinese computer/phone/electronics selling companies like makoys.com reliable enough to do business with?
someone pls help cos i'm about to start ordering good from them?
Re: Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? by newvision: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
Best to send a vendor verification company to check them out before u start making substantial orders, most of them are not what they claim they are, i have had a personal experience with them.
Re: Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
thanks a lot.
Re: Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? by dvd(f): 3:44am On Aug 16, 2010
Yeah, Most of them are scammers, Tread with Care. Cheers.
Re: Chinese Online Companies;are They Reliable? by flexy123: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello Sarajevo,

Some are reliable while some are not, but need to be very vigilant to transact with them. Once you know what you want to buy it is alright.

Need further advise or counsel, send me an email to felixo123@yahoo.com?

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3110c For Sale In Aba! / How Much Does A Nokia Communicator Cost? / Samsung Laptop Screen 15.4 Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.