Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ (29932 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by danchi2019(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2019
is a mistake may you should check again
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by DAYOODS(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2019
sammyj:
It's ok Pastor. Let us start by conducting an online polls by clicking Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari

Atiku will win
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Jonadull: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
DAYOODS:

Atiku will win
You will cry
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by boban007: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
SOME PROPHET SABI LIE THIS ONE WET BUHARI POPULARITY DEY SPREAD LIKE SUNAMI AND PDP LAST HOPE RIGGING MACHINE ONOGHEN HAS BEEN SUSPENDED SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL DECEIVING PEOPLE WHEN PDP LEADEARSHIP SEF HAS INDIRECTLY THROW IN THE TOWEL.THEY ARE SO CONFUSED THEY HAD TO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGN.ONOGHEN MUST BE REINSTATED OR RETURN ALL THEIR MONEY DEPOSITED IN HIS ACCOUNT.THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY AGAIN THE WAY MADAM APCN RAN AWAY AND WITHDRAW FROM PRESIDENTIAL RACE WITHOUT BEING CHASED AND REFUSED TO REFUND PARTY MONEY IN HER ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by DAYOODS(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Jonathan:

You will cry

You are first class mumu for saying this. Think B4 you talk.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Ubdavis(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
If my pastor gives fake prophecy, there and then, I stop attending such church. He is simply leading people to doom .
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by derbykol(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Akwa Ibom,majority of prophecies show that it will go to APC.Hmmm!Just watching.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Why can't all these ....... Of God keep quiet. Advice candidates on what is expected and not play probability just to make name
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by kingcalors(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2019
teddybearcanny:
Pmb all the way!!!
All I see is Almageri's, underaged children and kids from Niger and Sudan imported from their country to support and vote for a lifeless president. Omashe ooo!
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Chizzyferd(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPHhGefki9s
Subscribe and click the notification button to get update on interesting and epic nollywood movies
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by xpool(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2019
abiolert:
That's how you guys saw Jonathan winning but after the election you guys kept quiet with your fake prophecy. Well febuhari is a goal and a movement.
Father Mbaka saw buhari winning 2015, and it came to past.
So beware, not all prophecies are fake
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by sammyj: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin
912:

Like beggars again!!!!!

And why are we always clicking like for atiku? At you young age they have thought you how to rig
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Zinny25(f): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2019
They have come again... I'd prefer u use the word 'predictions' and not 'prophecies'...

How did God tell you that Atiku will win.... I'm not a prophet ooo but by permutations Buhari may win Atiku
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by ghettochild(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2019
If we look at dis predictions they are nothing short of psychological evaluation of events....
Who doesn't know china to be a nation affected by natural disaster..
Who doesn't know election is a thing of luck..
People can decide who to vote for right there at d polling booth.. Or even change his mind right there...
So free all the things we already..
Now if atiku don't win.. They will say its d past sins of PDP that caused it..
If buhari wins they will see he's has been chosen to lead Nigeria
If he loses they will say he's government has been one that has been unconvincing n intimidating Nigerians...
Any prophet that can predict soccer events n bring confirm odds..
Me I know that one na God's annointed
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Muthiu(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2019
I think all this prophecy should be caution which kind thing dey they see
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by CEOwatazs: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
anytime you see a prophecy with "May" inside just know is a scam. non of the prophets in d Bible used "MAY" in there prophecies because they wer more dan certain.

nonsense and atikubuhari
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by akdjr(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
The first time I ever set my eyes on Jonathan was at Winners in Cannan land when Oyedepo said anyone contesting against Jona is just wasting his time because God has revealed to him that no one can defeat him. Since after the election I don't just take there predictions they claimed to be prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by ClearFlair: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
I won’t even laugh when Atiku is defeated in FeBuhari because he never stood a chance. It was all self-deceit.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by MrGudMood: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
All these prophets hmm. I'll be monitoring. The internet never forgets we'll all see the light and know the truth after the elections. He can either be right or wrong not both. Let's wait and see.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by michoim(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fake Apostle. No wonder he is little...
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Xpol: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
"May"," if not well prepare" and u called this a prophecy. Download my love song here http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by BluntBoy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

So the constitution that outlives every citizen of a nation should be thrown to the bin?

Do you even know the constitution is the reason for our daily activities and life generally?

Is the Nigerian constitution a constitution to start with?

The same constitution that was given to us by the military and that has hampered political reforms for 20 years.

That constitution is better off in the bin.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by BluntBoy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
nope

Have you heard obj say anything?

What do you expect the hypocrite called Obasanjo to say?

The Odi people he massacred, the Senate presidents he used money and influence to unseat, and many other such acts of brazen dictatorship and unlawful interferences cannot make him open his mouth to contribute to this matter.

Buhari remains one of the truest democratic leaders Nigeria has ever had. The first was Yar'Adua, who coincidentally was from the same state as Buhari.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by GospelAkede: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
This year shall be your year of manifestation. Click on the link below to share and download this music.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/372541/akede-my-god-is-good
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Gforce2019: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
We all know Atiku is the incoming President of Nigeria

Yes, incoming president of nigerians in diaspora
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
He didn't talk about Enugu gubernatorial election.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by GospelAkede: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Basic123: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Christty:

Go check the Prophecies of some of these prophets: Prophet Theophillus Olabayo, prophet Ekong Ituen,prophet J.k Hephzibah baba peculiar,prophet Moses Sediq, primate Ayodele Elijah and so on. A prophet even predicted that for Atiku to win, he needs the glory of Saraki.
Glory of Saraki grin

one of the funniest thing I have heard this year.

you must be a very funny person !
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by OCHULORC(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.